Shhh.

Laurel

Just before the train arrived at Hogsmeade station, Draco and the rest of the prefects left to go do their usual prefect duties.

At first, I was a bit skeptical about it because I knew he had to work with Pansy, but I'll get over it. He's made it clear to me that he doesn't want her.

I just wasn't sure if the idea had sunk into her head just yet, so I just have this gut-wrenching feeling that she's going to try to be sneaky.

I grabbed my bag and followed the rest of the Slytherin students off of the train. When I stepped down and out the door, Draco was there to greet me. He whispered into my ear for me save a seat next to me for him during dinner and pressed his lips against my cheek.

I simply nodded at his request and joined the others in the carriages that lead us to the school.

Everyone walked in together as they got off the carriages and sat at their tables upon entering the Great Hall, joining their friends eagerly and excitedly.

I have gone over four months without seeing my best friend. If this is how kids here act when they go a week without seeing a friend, I can only imagine how the reunions will be when we return back to school in September for the next term.

I sat down at the Slytherin table and was quickly joined by Daphne, and...Astoria?

"Hello, Laurel." Astoria greeted me cheerfully. I looked at Daphne visibly confused, and she smiled.

Did I miss a chapter?

"Hi..." I drawled to the perky brunette girl.

"How was your break? Do anything fun?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Oh for fucks sake.

I looked to Daphne who was now giggling with her hand covering her mouth. "You told her?"

"Actually. You told her." Daphne corrected, reminding me of my outburst on the train. "And everyone saw you and him sneaking out of the loo together."

"Daph and I are working on our sistership, so no more sleeping with each others boyfriends.."

"Shut up." Daphne said.

"What are we talking about?" Theo chimed in taking a seat next to Daphne.

"We," Astoria said pointing between me, Daphne and herself, "we're talking about Laurel and Draco." She told him. "A conversation that doesn't concern you."

"That, and Astoria and I were just making up. Laying down some ground rules." Daphne added giving him a warning look with her eyes.

He played with his collar nervously, and shifted in his seat. His face faded to a shade paler the Draco's natural color. He looked sick. It was almost as though he did something, or at least was thinking about doing something.

"Oh, th—that's cool. Lo, can I talk to you for minute out in the entrance hall?"

I raised my eyebrow curiously at him but followed him anyways with a sigh.

"What is it?" I asked him in a mildly annoyed tone once we were away from everyone minus a few students here and there.

"I did something bad, like really bad."

I groaned. "Of course you did. You're Theodore Nott. I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not. What happened now?"

"I may or may not have accepted a blowjob from Astoria on the train."

Without a second thought, I punched him in the arm once those awful words spilled out of his mouth. It was like a reflux. How did he even manage that? Daphne was glued at his hip.