Secrets.

Laurel

The only exciting thing about potions was that I had it with Ginny and Luna. Sure, I haven't spoken to them as much, not since I stopped going to their rebel dueling meetings, but I wouldn't consider myself on bad terms with them.

I sat at a table with the two girls and Astoria and it was awkward. Astoria was being Astoria as expected. She kept making loud, and rude comments about the three of us being bland and ordinary. I forgot that she's so perfect. She and Daphne are complete opposites.

As Professor Snape rambled on about what will be on our final exam, I couldn't stop thinking about Draco and what happened this morning. I never thought that I'd get that things would get that heated during class between me and a boy, let alone with a boy like him.

What did I expect though? This is Draco Malfoy we're talking about. The boy had convinced me to fuck him on the train with a smirk. At this rate, he'll convince me to sneak out and fuck him in the Great Hall by June.

The bell rang and we quickly hopped out of our seats and made the journey to the Great Hall for lunch. When we arrived, I said my goodbyes to Ginny and Luna and followed Astoria to the Slytherin table where I was greeted by Draco, though he didn't look super excited to see me.

I occupied the seat next to him and grabbed one of the sub sandwiches off of the platter and placed it on my plate next to a fruit medley when he grabbed my wrist to prevent me from digging in.

"I have something else in mind for lunch." He whispered in my ear My eyes widened and my cheeks burned red. I looked over to him and flashed a playful smile before we both stood up, and ran out of the Great Hall hand in hand. We only had twenty minutes until our next class, so instead of rushing into one of our dorms, he shoved me into a broom cupboard.

He attacked my mouth with his before I could object to the lack of space. I opened and allowed our tongues to swirl around each other. I moaned into his mouth when his hand reached underneath my skirt and I felt a finger drag across the thin lace of my clothed pussy.

He pulled his hand back and pressed his erection against the thin material.

Fuck, he was so hard.

I heard the jingling of a belt before it hit the floor along with his pants and boxers. He didn't even have to ask. I wanted to return the favor from earlier. I pulled away from his mouth and dropped down to my knees at an instant, and shoved his full length inside of my mouth.

"Fuck, I was not expecting that." He moaned. I smiled at his reaction.

I pulled away from him, and spit on his cock, and began massaging him with my hands. He moaned my mouth among other unholy things the tighter I gripped, sliding up and down.

I slid him back into my mouth, feeling his tip his the back of my throat. He leaned his head back, and cursed my name, and clasped a fist around my hair, and tugged my head closer to him. I felt the warm cum shoot down my throat as his cock twitched.

He slid out and pulled me up to his level, kissing the top of my head.

"Fuck, you're amazing, you know that right?" I blushed. He pulled his pants up and we walked out of the tight space together.

Thankfully no one was around to catch us, not that we'd care unless it was a professor, I mean everyone already knows that we're fucking with each other, they shouldn't be surprised if they see something like this.

"I've got charms next," I told him.

"Mind if I walk you?" He asked. He sounded so sweet and sincere, almost like a boyfriend. I smiled and nodded.