Trust Issues.

Draco

I don't know why I did it, but that I did.

Oh who the hell am I kidding? I know exactly why I did it. Something about seeing her with someone other than me pissed me off far more than I thought it would.

"That all you got, Malfoy?" Rosenburg taunted. I lunged toward him but found myself held back by Goyle and Zabini.

"Leave it be, mate. He's not worth it." Blaise says.

I turned my head to see Laurel staring at me in utter disgust through the wet strands of my hair that was covering my eyes. She shook her head and threw her hands up in the air and stormed off. Rosenburg was quick to his feet and follow after her. I on the other hand went to the changing rooms, I needed to get out of this uniform.

I've never lost to Ravenclaw. Then again, my head wasn't all there but that's no excuse. I should have won that match. I should have been the one kissing Laurel after I catch the snitch.

But I'm too much of a fucking wanker to admit that I'm too damn proud.

I quickly changed and went back to the common room where I found Laurel sitting on the couch all alone. It was almost as if she were waiting for me, but I wasn't betting on it. I gave her a disgusted side eye, then proceeded to walk to my dorm.

"Jealousy is an ugly shade on you, Draco." She muttered loud enough for me to hear. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face the voice of the girl. I looked her up and down and scoffed.

"Don't flatter yourself. I'm not jealous."

She laughed.

I've missed her laugh.

"Says the person who has now punched two guys who have openly admitted their attraction for me. Good one. Always did think you were funny."

I scowled at the girl. I desperately wanted to shut her up, and I knew exactly how I would do it. "My room, now. Let's go." I ordered. I can give her something to do with that mouth since she wants to flap her gums all the time.

"No."

"No?" I perplexed. "You are aware that I'm implying that we go upstairs and fuck, right?"

"Oh I'm fully aware of what you're insinuating. I'm just no longer interested. You and I are no longer together, therefore you don't get to order me around anymore, Malfoy."

I rolled my eyes and continued to my dorm. It hurt having her reject me like that. I honestly thought she'd get turned on like before and follow me. I entered my room, grabbed a charms book I checked out of the library and began reading it.

Minutes into me reading, a girls voice chimes in, interrupting my studying. I briefly looked up to see Pansy leaning into my doorframe. I scoffed and went back to my book. "What?"

"You've never been one to fight, but in this last month you've been punching people left and right." She laughs.

"Something you need?" I ask without taking my eyes off of the current book I was reading. But I wasn't reading. I was zoning off into space thinking about what should have happened with me and Laurel.

"You're a bloody idiot, you know that, right?"

"Come again?"

I hear her footsteps get closer, she stops in front of my dresser and starts snooping, picking up miscellaneous items. "You and Nott. You love her."

I scoffed. "You don't know what you're talking about."

"Please, Draco. I know you better than anyone. You're going mad. Just kiss and make up already."