Hoodies

{death, murder, swords, sad stuff, badly written ending} (Prompt: Tommy steals hoodies. From the sleepy bois then tubbo than Ranboo) (Sorry it sucks. I left the prompt on this chapter so if you guys want to try it you can.)

When Tommy was 5 his mother left. Tommy didn't know she was leaving but in the days before he stole three of her hoodies. When she left he kept the hoodies in a box in his closet. When Tommy was 13 Techno decided to join the military without telling anyone, Tommy again stole some of Techno's hoodies before he could leave. Tommy started to realize this pattern as he made friends at school. He would subconsciously, or consciously, steal their hoodies before they left.

One day he stole his dad's hoodie and he freaked out. He knew what it meant. He tried to put it back but the next day he found he had taken three more hoodies without meaning too. He didn't even bother giving them back and the next day Phil left a note saying he had gone on an adventure and that Techno was in charge until he returned. A few weeks later Tommy stole almost all of Techno's hoodies and then Techno left a note saying he was going to meet up with Phil to continue their adventure.

He resigned himself to near solidarity. He only spoke to Wilbur for years. Until one day he met a friend. After he started hanging out with the friend, Tubbo, Wilbur started to go insane. Tommy could tell. Then one day he stole one of Wilbur's trench coats. He wasn't too worried because he knew that Wilbur would probably run off soon anyway. But Wilbur never ran away; he was murdered. That hurt Tommy because he felt like maybe if he had told Wilbur about the hoodies he could have changed something.

But that was proven wrong on the last day of the disc war. He had taken some of Tubbo's hoodies and had begged Tubbo to stay behind, to stay safe. He even tried to explain the hoodie thing but Tubbo wouldn't listen. He was set on the idea of taking down Dream. And so when the day came Tommy wanted to cry when Dream took Tubbo by the hair and held a sword to his neck. He stood his ground but when the first person stepped through the portal, Dream startled and slid the blade through Tubbo's neck.

After that Tommy tried to distance himself but he slowly found himself hanging out with Ranboo. He hated how attached he grew but after losing everyone all he wanted was to form a new attachment. But then he did something he never expected. He gave Ranboo a hoodie. It was one of his only hoodies that actually belonged to him. Most of the time he wore a stolen one. He didn't even think about it. But then he found himself giving all of the hoodies that had originally belonged to him to Ranboo and that is when the dots connected in his mind. He was going to leave.

He didn't know when or how but he knew it would happen. He waited patiently for something but it felt like nothing would. Until one day he heard a noise in the woods and went to investigate. He had started to brush off the hoodie thing but as he approached the forest it came to mind. He thought about turning back but he pressed on. He walked until his feet were sore. Every time he thought about turning back the sound would happen again, just ahead. But he never caught up.

He didn't even notice the hole. When he fell in he didn't even try to escape. He probably could have if he tried but he just sat down at the bottom and waited. He waited until he was hungry and the night started to fall. The hole was open at the top and mobs began to fall in. He gave up willingly knowing that even if he tried he wouldn't survive. When he opened his eyes he found himself at the top of a hill. Around him was a group of people who he had never seen before. They tried to talk to him but he just frowned and walked away. He knew he was dead and he didn't want to waste it with the formalities of the angels. 

/////|||||\\\\\

Sorry it has been so long. Lot of stuff has happened and I have been really busy. I have a lot of oneshots but I can only upload a few right now. Sorry, how do you like this one?