Homeless Pt. 2

{yelling, mute tubbo} 

I was up early this morning. I needed to make an extra cake before Phil brought Tubbo back. I had no doubt that Phil would take good care of him. Phil had taken Wilbur off the streets. Actually Tubbo was like Wilbur a lot. Except Wilbur was older than me and had talked with my mother instead of with me.

After doing my normal baking I set about making a chocolate cake. I knew Tubbo loved chocolate so I always tried to give him some at least once a month. Phil would probably bring the whole family so they would probably wait until Techno and Tommy were up. They both normally sleep till noon. I remember Wilbur complaining to me when we were kids.

After putting the cake in the oven I open the bakery. After only three minutes the first customer comes in. After that it is a steady stream of customers until around 11. I had managed to find time to put icing on the cake when it came out. I was excited to see Tubbo's reaction. He had never seen a full cake before. He only saw tha slices in the showcase and even those I would rarely let him eat because I prefered to give him something with a bit more sustiance.

The bells rang out and I heard Tommy and Wilbur bantering about something. I rushed out to the front room with the cake. I set it behind the counter and changed the sign at the front to say closed. Tommy had gone quiet looking at the cake. After I was sure no one would interrupt I cut everyone a slice of cake. Giving Phil the biggest with Tubbo having the next biggest, I motioned for the others to go sit. After everyone had settled Wilbur and Tommy were bickering again. About chores I think. Maybe something about Wilbur not doing his and scamming Tommy.

"Tubbo, you can eat." Sometimes Tubbo would wait for permission to eat. I always made sure to wait until he had started eating to do anything else. He nodded and started eating his cake. His eyes bright as he enjoyed the food.

"Tommy just shut up." Wilbur yelled. Tubbo flinched and I wrapped an arm around him. He cuddled closer to me forgetting his cake. I put it on my lap so he could eat it and be close to me. Tommy noticed the movements and didn't reply to Wilbur. I gave him a grateful smile. Wilbur opened his mouth to make a remark but Techno put a hand on his arm. He settled for just a smug smile, still oblivious of Tubbo's reaction.

After everyone had eaten I started asking Tubbo questions. "How are you liking Phil?" Nod. "What about Tommy?" Nod. "And Techno?" Shrug. "What about Wilbur?" Shrug. "Do you want to go back with them to their house?" Shrug, shake of head. "Why not?" He covered his ears. "Do they yell a lot?" Nod. "Do you think if they didn't yell so much you would go back?" Shrug, nod.

I turned back to Phil. The other boys were having a discussion on other things. "Can you make sure they don't yell so much around Tubbo? He can't exactly tell them himself." Phil nodded eagerly. "Okay." Turning back to Tubbo I grab his hand.

"Do you want to dance?" We had done it once when he came after closing. I had let him in and was playing music and dancing as I cleaned. He nodded quickly. As he stood so did I. He went to the center of the room while I set up some music. The Bidding by Tally Hall, He quickly wiggled to the beginning until he got to the lyrics. He danced along. Tommy joined quickly then Wilbur. Phil joined not long after and by the end of the song Tommy and Wilbur were trying to convince Techno.

"Come on Techno." I called as the song changed to Dead Girl Walking, reprise. Techno's eyes sparkled and he got up. He seemed to have a whole dance to it. Wilbur knew it too and did back up dancing. Tubbo and Tommy watched in amazement. Phil smiled and I cleaned up the dishes. I noticed a few people looking through the window but I ignored them. They were probably waiting for the sign to change.

When JD said 'I wish I had more TNT.' Wilbur screamed "It was never meant to be." Everyone burst out laughing, even Tubbo after he recovered from the loud voice.

After that Phil said they had to go home and I gave Tubbo his hug and gave him a pat on the head. I told Phil to bring him back whenever and they were on their way. I opened the bakery and turned off the music, customers kept me busy for the rest of the day.

/////|||||\\\\\

anyone have any good karlnapity fics? i want more but i'm struggling to find good ones.

also i might have made a karl little space one. so yea are u excited for that?