Summoning a Friend

{panic attack, slight injury, slight gore, swearing}

Prompt: Tommy is a cryptid who is caught/summoned by Wilbur.

Wilbur was just chanting. Not really aware of what he was doing. He had read a chant about summoning help and he could really use it. He assumed it was more of a prayer or mantra but what he didn't expect was a child to appear in his room. The kid turned around panicked. The kid had moth wings and was wearing a ripped up red and white shirt. He had a cut running down his shoulder.

"Damn it. I was about to win the fucking fight." The child's lip was busted and he looked like he had taken one hell of a beating. Wilbur yelped in shock before going into protective mode. He grabbed his first aid kit and approached the kid. The kid backed into the wall at first before realizing what happened.

"Shit it has been a while since anyone found my chant shit and used it." The kid relaxed and let Wilbur treat his wounds. "So why did you call for me?" Wilbur shrugged. He didn't want to burden this child with his little panic attack. Thing is he didn't know that the kid could read parts of his thoughts. The kid hugged Wilbur and once Wilbur was done patching him up they stayed up playing around until Wilbur got tired and started to sleep. The kid decided to stick around and so he curled up under the desk and fell asleep.

sorry this is trash. i saw one with this kinda idea and liked it but i hate how mine came out. sorry you had to read it.