Braided Warfare

{gore, bullying, violence, swearing}

Techno age: 7
Phil walked in and almost laughed when he walked into his son's room to see him struggling to brush his hair. "Techie, we should get you a haircut." Techno looked up in terror. He shook his head violently, his naturally pink hair swishing around his face. "Why can't we get you a haircut?" Techno got up and walked to the bookshelf. He looked at the books for a bit before pulling down the brown leather book. He turned to the page with the drawing of an emperor with his hair flowing over his throne and down to his people who were holding it up while they celebrated. He handed the book to his father and crawled into his lap. He pointed at the caption.

"Emperors would save their hair and only cut it to symbolize the start of a war. They would send the cut hair to the emperor they were declaring war on." Phil read the line and chuckled.
"Are you going to save your hair to start a war?" Techno nodded and then gave his dad a hug. Phil hugged the small boy back. "Well then I will have to learn how to take care of long hair then won't I?" He looked down at his son.

Then he pulled the boy away from him and moved behind him. His son tried to turn but he just held him put.
Techno was confused until he felt his dad start to brush his hair. As much as his dad pretended to not know what to do he started brushing the hair and managed to brush it completely until it had no knots. Techno turned to another page in the book and showed his dad the long braid. His dad quickly set to work braiding the long pink strands. Soon enough Techno had a tight braid going down his back.

Techno age: 17
Techno walked down the stairs to his two younger brothers. Wilbur was stuffing his face with pancakes but Tommy was eating slower. Techno took notes of this while he sat at his own seat. He dished himself a few pancakes and ate them as Wilbur dished himself more. Tommy pushed away his plate and then Phil came in.

"Okay boys, into the car we are a little behind so you might be a few minutes late sorry." Everyone got up and grabbed their bags. Wilbur bounced to the car and hopped into the seat behind the drivers. Techno walked to the passenger seat and got in. Tommy had to be pushed out the door by Phil. He got in and sat quietly in the back. As Phil got in, Techno plugged in his phone and started to play music. He played Hamilton which made Wilbur start singing but Tommy just sat there.

As they got out Techno went slower and once Tommy had turned away from the car and walked off he threw on his bag and followed. His hair bounced on his legs as he walked. He followed his brother carefully. When Tommy reached his locker the boy checked down both ways almost catching Techno. He opened it and quickly got his things out. As he closed the door someone approached behind him. Quickly Tommy turned and covered his face. The guy behind him was expecting this and aimed for Tommy's gut.

Techno stepped in. His low growl was almost enough to scar the boys away but his quick punch to the leader's side did. As they ran off he checked over Tommy and helped him to the nurses.

"Tommy, who were those losers?" His voice was low but commanding. Tommy mumbled something back. "What, I can't hear you?"

"Just Ken, Bart, and Dirk. It is worse when it is just Ken though." Techno growled. When Tommy had gotten set up in the nurses Techno left. He rushed to the principal's office. He stormed in and told the terrified child to scram.

"Listen Mr. Aspen. I need information on a kid named Ken. If there is more then one get me pictures of each so I can identify the one I need then I can get his information and I will be on my way." The principal nodded. He had watched his boy do a lot of damage when he didn't get his way. He pulled up the school records. Only one Ken. He printed the page. As he handed it to the pink haired boy he was shaking slightly.

Techno turned and left his braid fitting the door frame on his way out. He called Phil.

"Phil, bring a pair of scissors and we are going to some idiot's house. I am going to kill him."

Phil gasped over the phone line. "Who, why, where, Why scissors why not a knife or something?"

"This is war and I don't have anything to cut my hair with." Phil sighed.

"Be there right after school."

"Thank you dad." Techno hung up and went back to Tommy. The nurse had put ice on his stomach. Tommy groaned as Techno walked into the room. "How are you? Can you talk? Can I have your blessing to kill a bitch?" Tommy laughed. Then cringed at the pain it brought.

"Don't actually kill him you would get arrested bitch." Techno nodded and then settled in to sit with Tommy until the end of school.

Techno and Tommy walked out to the car and waited for Wilbur. Wilbur appeared and got in. Phil was helping Techno brush out his hair for the last time before taking a pair of scissors to it and cutting it down to his shoulders. Then Techno put the hair in a cardboard box.

"Dude, dude, dude, why did you do that?" Wilbur was panicked. He had no clue why his brother now had short hair but he loved the long hair and would miss it. Phil taped the box shut.

"War." Techno's answer was short and angry. Tommy grimaced. Wilbur just looked even more confused.

"Tommy is being bullied so Techno is declaring war on Tommy's bully. Techno hasn't declared war since he was ten." Phil tried to fill in the blanks.

"Why does that include cutting off his hair?" Wilbur was almost screaming.

"Old tradition. Kings and emperors would cut their hair and send it to people to signal the start of a war." Techno tried to keep the sick smile off of his face. He couldn't wait to see this boy suffer. "I started it when I was seven."

Phil pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the house. It was a small house just past the school. They parked across the street and waited until the boy went inside. The driveway was empty but that didn't mean that there weren't adults at home.

Techno grabbed the scissors and the box and walked across the street. He knocked until the boy opened the door. He was eating out of an ice cream tub. Techno shoved the box into the boy's arms causing him to drop his ice cream.

"What the hell are you doing?" The boy said before looking up at Techno. Then he tried to close the door. Techno stuck his foot in the way.

"Open the box and it will speed up me leaving." The boy started opening the box and pulled out the hair.

"The fuck is this." He barely got out his words before Techno was dragging him out of the house by his feet. The beating was quick. Techno tied his legs up and carved bully into the bully's forearm with the scissors. He gave him a few quick sharp punches and then carved the same word into his cheek. After he deemed the boy done, he turned and left. He called an ambulance on his way. When he got in Phil drove off ignoring the blood dripping onto the carpet.

When they got home everyone had a calm freak out vibe. Like when you have been freaking out so much that you are just numb. Techno went and cleaned up and then they all sat down to watch a movie marathon. Wilbur and Tommy had made popcorn and they all cuddled until they fell asleep on the couch.

Police Record Summary: A boy age 17 was found with the word bully carved into his cheek and forearm. Victim refused to talk but at the scene there was a box of pink hair. When questioned the boy seemed to be scared of the hair but it is inconclusive evidence to arrest the suspect who was found with matching pink hair that had been roughly chopped off. The suspect had walked into the station a week after the incident and asked if there was enough evidence then left