3 Canon Lives

{death, murder, bad dream, stabbing, dead body, blood, knife, starving, bombs, don't worry it's not Tommy who dies}

Killing animals is hard. Killing people is harder. Killing someone who hurt you is easiest, killing someone on accident is harder, but killing someone who you trusted is the hardest.

The first time Tommy had done it was by accident. He had expected Dream to leave, forever or for a month or so. He had been mourning the loss of his friend the next morning when Dream showed up again.

He had been so excited, until the first bomb went off. Lots of fire but he understood. He sat a while away waiting for the damage to be done so he could go back and get what was left. He deserved it for killing Dream. Even if it was an accident. When his friend was all done he had come to get him. He was led back to the ashes of his home and Dream had told him to search for things. He and Dream had looked for almost an hour before giving up.

He only had the clothes on his back and his compass which Dream had saved for him before blowing it all up. The compass was his only hope. It pointed to Tubbo's compass. All the way in L'Manburg. He watched it wobble pointlessly for a bit. He made a decision then. Dream would die again. Maybe not yet but he would. No one visited except him but he would rather be alone than hurt someone who cared about him.

It was a week later. Ranboo had visited once and Ghostbur had stopped visiting all together. He had a plan. He waited until Dream came then pretended to have another panic attack. Dream quickly came to comfort him and he took the time to slice right under his helmet. Through his neck.

He cried himself to sleep.

When Dream came back he was angry. But he was on his last life. He yelled at Tommy for hours before finally giving up and going back to basic violence.

Tommy let Dream land no more than three hits before rage filled him. He stole Dream's knife and again plunged it into the back of his neck. Dream gasped and this time his body didn't disappear. It sat there, in a growing puddle of blood. Tommy didn't feel bad at all.

He knew he should go to Techno. He didn't want to. Instead he grabbed his compass and took Dream's armour, food and weapons before heading out. He hadn't had a full meal in since he had accidentally killed Dream. Now he was walking, following the compass.

When he reached the walls he noticed three things. One, Tubbo was looking confused at his compass. Two, no one else was up. That made sense because it was past midnight. Three, Tubbo was trying to follow the compass as Tommy walked in a circle around the edge of town.

He called out to his friend who met him with a nervous smile that quickly grew brighter. He ran to his friend and the hug that ensued was the best hug either of them had ever had. Both kids had tears streaming down his face and Tubbo was weeping openly. They went to Tubbo's house and in the morning they would deal with anyone who still wanted to keep Tommy out.

/////|||||\\\\\

yoooooo. hello mates. i'm so bored all the time now a day. i need to get out more but covid a bigger bitch boy then Dream. that's a joke i don't actually hâte dream. i mean lore wise absolutely but dreams chill.

any good song recommendations?