Plates

{swearing, panic attack, blood}

Wilbur sat looking at the wall across from his bed. He hadn't moved for over an hour and knew that if he didn't move he would start to worry his family. Or maybe they would think he was asleep. Or maybe they just wouldn't care. He listened for sounds but couldn't catch anything. Strange, normally the house was always bustling with some sort of noise. Even at night you could hear the tapping of keys as Tommy stayed up too late doing schoolwork and Techno worked on his videos or his own half assed schoolwork.

Wilbur wanted to stand up, to go find someone but his legs were heavy and he couldn't quite get his arms to move. Was he dying? No he knew that reasonably he wasn't. But it was too late. His brain was panicking and he couldn't do anything except sit and stare at the pale blue wall.

Then he was moving. It took him a second to tell what he was doing. He was hungry so he would eat. The panic in his head grew louder at that thought. He hadn't eaten in days but he knew he had to. The panic wasn't settling down and he was shaking as he tried to make food.

The plate made a deafening sound when it fell. Wilbur hadn't even noticed it until the sound shook him out of his thoughts. Shit shit shit. Phil was going to kill him. Wait no Phil didn't care about the plate. Yes he does. It is way more important than you.

Wilbur tried to clean it up. Just a little. Bad idea. The largest piece was picked up and thrown away but as he went to grab the smaller ones they cut into his hands. He kept cleaning, not paying any mind to the blood dripping from his hands. After he had mostly cleaned the glass he ran to the bathroom. He sat in the tub letting the blood drip down the drain. He didn't hear the front door opening or Tommy's panicked yelling when he saw the blood in the kitchen. The first thing his senses noticed was Phil's hand on his shoulder and Techno holding his bloody hand. His brother pulled out the first aid kit and started to clean the wounds.

Tommy had started to cry and was just kinda standing at the door. Wilbur didn't even feel the alcohol on the wounds but he felt Phil's arms wrap around him after Techno had cleaned and bandaged the wounds. Phil dragged his son to his room and laid him in bed. Wilbur was already asleep before the blanket was even pulled up.