Gender Is Dumb Pt. 2

{genderfluid techno, fem tommy, swearing} 

Requested by; @dionysusthewinegod 

Tommy was dead tired when his older sibling came in. "Damn it T, go away." Techie simply went to the window and opened it letting the cold air in. Then she took Tommy's blankets and threw them out the window. "Fucking hell T. I want to sleep." Tommy turned over and curled in on himself. 

"Well that sucks for you. I look cute as hell and Phil told me to take you out to lunch, for bonding time." Tommy groaned and sat up. Techie was dressed in a cute pale pink crop top with a light blue skirt that barely reached her knees. She had platform boots that had a line down the middle with the inner side the pale pink and the other pale blue. She had pink eye shadow with blue eyeliner on one eye and the other had the colors switched. She also had the pinkish blush that went over the nose and had little black stars in the corner of her cheek. 

"You look like pastel vomit." Techie rolled her eyes and approached Tommy. 

"You need to get up before I throw you out the window too." She grabbed Tommy's legs and Tommy squealed. He reached out for the bed frame before Techie could make good on her promise. 

"Fine, fine, get the hell out." Techie smiled successfully before turning and leaving the room. Tommy decided to be the edgy version of Techie today and pulled out his special outfits. 

He emerged from his room looking stunning. He had a black crop top he stole from Techie. It said Meh. in white text. He had on a simple black skirt with white upside down crosses around the rim. He had on black fishnets and black platforms. 

"Damn it. I wore platforms to be tall and then you go and wear them too." Tommy laughed as Techie glared. 

"Yes you should always be below me." Techie flipped him off and grabbed her keys. "Can we go?" 

"No." Techie looked back at Tommy. "I can't find my eyeliner." Techie groaned and then led the way to her room. 

"Don't get used to it. You need to find your own." Tommy nodded and then settled on the bed for his makeup. Techie got out her eyeshadows and eyeliner. When they had finally finished Techie handed him a clear lip gloss. "No arguments." He had red to black smokey eyes with dark black eyeliner.

"Fine." When he was done with the lip gloss. They finally headed to the car. As they drove to the mall, they played random songs, vibing. "Can we stop at a makeup store? I should get a replacement eyeliner." Techie changed directions and headed to the Ulta. After the quick stop, they definitely didn't spend almost half an hour looking at pretty eyeshadows, they headed to the food court. There they sat while they discussed what to eat. 

"I'm okay with anything really." Tommy didn't care either. 

"Well great choose then." Techie didn't want to. 

"No you can." Tommy shrugged. "Fine, Panda work?" Tommy nodded and they got up again to go order. As they waited in line a guy hesitantly approached them. He looked just older than Tommy. He turned to Tommy. 

"Hey I'm Mike. I was wondering if I could get your number?" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 

"Oh I'm sorry. I don't like people. Oh gods that sounded rude. I'm ace. If you wanna be friends tho you can have it." Tommy wiggled nervously. The guy nodded. 

"I would love to be friends with you, you seem cool. Do you have any hobbies?" Tommy laughed as he got out his phone. 

"Enter it here. Yea I play minecraft with my family. We all stream." He blushed as Techie went to order. Mike's friends were calling him. "I'll text you. Your friends seem to want you back." Mike nodded and walked back to his friends. Tommy turned and ordered. 

When they got back to their seats Techie didn't even wait to get her food out. "Got a boyfriend?" Tommy laughed. 

"You know I don't want any type of significant other. I do have a new friend that is a boy." Tommy started stuffing his face while Techie ate more civilized to avoid messing up her lipstick. 

When they finished eating Tommy's phone buzzed. He looked at it and laughed at the name Mike had put in his phone. 

Mikewazowski: Hi. it's Mike.

Tommy: I don't think you got my name lol. 

Mikewazowski: I don't think I did

Tommy: names Tommy

Mikewazowski: you said you streamed?

Tommy: oh gods yea my tag is TommyInnit. 

Mikewazowski: Wait the dude my sister is off the walls about?

Tommy: yes because I am so handsome all girls love me. 

Mikewazowski: You look a bit different then on stream

Tommy: yup I mostly dressed up today for my sister

Mikewazowski: the girl u were with?

Tommy: yea. 

Mikewazowski: cool, I got to go text you later

Tommy: ok. 

"Hey, hey, Tommy, Child" Tommy refocused on Techie. 

"What?" Techie laughed and motioned at the phone. 

"You sure you don't have a boyfriend?" Tommy groaned. 

"Yes, for the last time. I'm ace and aro. No boyfriends or girlfriends. Though apparently his sister is a fan." Techno laughed. Tommy stood and took his trash to the can. Techie stood and followed. Soon they were back in the car heading home. When they entered the house Wilbur was sitting in the kitchen sipping some coffee. 

"Hey Wil, guess who got asked out today." Wil startled and turned when Techie spoke. 

"You." He deadpanned. 

"Nope, me." Wilbur did a double take. 

"Nope, I don't believe it." 

"Yup, I have the number of the guy. I can literally ask him." 

"You said yes?" 

"No I said I was ace but if he wanted to be friends." Wilbur nodded. 

"Let me see." Tommy gave up his phone for scrutinization and told them not to actually text him then left to boot up his computer. When it was ready he went back down and took his phone, cringing at the messages his brother sent. 

Tommy: give me your discord, sorry about that i let my brother use my phone for one minute. 

After he got their discord set up, they played minecraft for a while. This would be the start of a great friendship.