Stimming

{panic attack, stimming, past abuse} 

Techno glared at Wilbur. "Cheater."

"I did not cheat." Wilbur exclaimed, putting his hands up.

"You so did. I'm gonna beat you this round." Techno turned back to face the tv while Wilbur stood.

"Yea just like you were going to win the last 5 rounds. I am going to get snacks then we can start the next round." Wilbur said as he turned and left. Techno sighed dramatically then sprawled his legs over the spot on the couch Wilbur was sitting on. He fidgeted with his long pink braid that was coming over his shoulder.

"Okay asshole, get your feet off my seat." Wilbur's voice startled Techno and he adjusted his position, throwing his braid back over his shoulder. Wilbur sat down and put a bowl of popcorn on the table in front of them. Techno leaned over and grabbed a handful while Wilbur continued to start the next round.

"Hey I wasn't ready." Wilbur only hummed in response. Techno swatted him on the head before settling into the rhythm of the game. After a few minutes Techno came out on top. "Fuck yea, take that ya nerd." He stood and shook his arms at his chest for a second, "Beep beep I'm a sheep." (my mains verbal stim used to be duck duck i'm a fuck now its just killed a woman, feeling good.) He said it before realizing what he was doing. His eyes went wide and he pulled his arms back down. He sent a scared look at Wilbur who was watching curiously. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too."

"Hey no it's fine. Stimming is normal." Wilbur stood to give him a hug but stilled when Techno flinched away harshly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I won't do it again." The plea in Techno's voice scared Wilbur. Techno wasn't even registering him as Wilbur. All he could see was her. His mother was standing in front of him saying horrible things. "I'm sorry, please, I won't do it. Please."

Wilbur quickly grabbed his phone. He and Techno had been home alone so he called the only person who might be able to help. "Phil, please help me out here. Techno's panicking saying he's sorry but he wasn't even doing anything bad and now he isn't registering that I'm here."

"Okay try and get him some water and try to make sure he is sitting or laying down. He will probably work himself until he passes out. I have tried to help him out of these but it never works. What was he doing before that might have triggered this?" Wilbur paced to the kitchen and got a water bottle out of the fridge. He rushed back and Techno had pressed himself against the wall and was slowly sitting against it.
Wilbur placed the water against Techno's hip before stepping away. "We were playing a game, he won, stood up and was stimming," He trailed off. "Shit, I was looking at him cause I was confused at first but then he started freaking out. I think he thought I was his mom for a bit." Wilbur paced in front of the now crying Techno. Wilbur had his own tears running down his face.

"Okay, try and make sure that when he passes out he doesn't hit anything and if you can put him in his bed so he wakes up in a familiar place. I will be home tomorrow but it is too late tonight to drive from here." Wilbur made a noise of agreement before hanging up. He sat down in front of Techno and watched as his brother tried and failed to pull himself out and over and over again his breathing got worse until he slumped over and his breathing evened out.

Wilbur stood and slowly pulled Techno up and dragged him to his room. After tucking him in Wilbur laid down on top of the covers next to him. After a long time of just listening to Techno's breathing he finally let himself fall asleep.

some vent writing anyone? yea. anyway just a reminder that stimming is normal and anyone who says otherwise is an asshole.