Water and Pain

{swearing, self harm, panic attack}

Ghostbur opened the iron door and then grabbed the lever. He went through the door and put the lever on the other side. As he flicked the door shut he checked the room. One chest and a bed. In a 4x4x5 room. He opened the chest and rummaged around for a second. He pulled out the water bottle and the small wool carpet square. He put the wool down in the empty area of the floor. He cringed at the sticky blue that was covering the previously white carpet.   

He slowly thought of everything that had gone wrong. Dream and Techno, Tommy and Tubbo, They were all going to ruin their lives for nothing. Dream always won but he would need someone to fight with. He would keep at least one of them alive at any point.
The more he thought about this the faster his brain went. Suddenly his thoughts felt far and distant. "Fucking finally." He muttered and held his arm over the carpet. Slowly he poured water onto his arm. He hissed at the sudden pain of melting skin. Then he relaxed into the motion, letting the water and pain wash away his thoughts.

Ghostbur wasn't paying much attention, maybe if he was he would have noticed the iron door getting broken down. There was Tubbo. Tubbo gasped as he took in the small room. He saw the carpet, the bed, the chest, and worst of all his friend standing in the middle  of it all with his arm over the carpet. Tubbo grabbed the water out of Ghostbur's grasp.

"Fuck, Wilbur, what the hell are you doing?" Tubbo cried out. Ghostbur looked startled then started to cry. He pushed himself onto the bed and went to the corner. He curled into a ball holding his arm close to his chest. Tubbo looked through the chest and then his own things. He had a small healing potion. He gave it to Ghostbur and watched as his friend pushed it onto the top of the chest.

"Wil, drink it." Tubbo's voice was worried and sharp. Ghostbur looked up at this child who had interrupted him. He felt the hate rise up inside him but squished it down. He turned to the potion and chugged it. He felt the pain in his arm go away and then turned back to Tubbo.

"Are you leaving now?" Ghostbur's voice was barely able to keep the venom out of it. His thoughts started to pick up again. Going in circles about the death of so many of his friends. Tubbo had used his communicator to message Tommy and Philza. They were on their way.

Tubbo shook his head. He picked up the carpet and put it back into the chest. Ghostbur started to lose his breath. He started to hyperventilate. Tubbo took a step forward to comfort him but the flinch from Ghostbur stilled him.

Philza arrived first. He looked frantic and he ran to Ghostbur's side. He rubbed his son's cold back. He hated seeing his boy like this. Knowing he had done it. He had killed his son and now his son was still suffering.

Tommy was quiet when he arrived. Tubbo had rushed him in a hug and he didn't really know what to do. He couldn't say anything to his brother because he wasn't in any position to. He had his own water bucket of sorts. A small stone sword. He took up the job of comforting his best friend.

Ghostbur wasn't allowed to go anywhere alone for weeks after. But when it was Tommy's turn to watch him, he was given a bit more space then when the others were. Eventually he was trusted alone and when he felt urges he would go to his friends. He hated it but he knew he needed to be better for them.

can never seem to write any self harm without giving it to Tommy too. sorry