Stimming Pt. 2

{panic attack, mention of abuse, swearing, stimming}
Techno groaned as he adjusted himself, curling closer to the figure laying next to him. He let his mind wander but quickly realized two things. One someone was laying in his bed and the other was the events of last night. "Shit." He muttered quietly trying to get up. He felt arms wrap around him sleepily.

"Mhm, no stay, Phil, later. Sleeping me, never wake." Wilbur's mumbling was barely coherent. Techno shook his head softly then slowly wiggled out of Wilbur's sleepy grasp. He pulled the blanket back over his brother before heading back downstairs. He took into a room that had somehow not been destroyed in his panic. He had expected a mess.

The bowl of snacks had been knocked over and spilled. A bottle of water was sitting by the wall on the floor leaking onto the carpet slowly. The pink haired figure quickly set about cleaning. He put a towel down and put the mostly empty water bottle in the sink. He cleaned up the snacks as best he could without vacuuming the carpet to let Wilbur sleep.

At some point he had started to panic again. What would happen when Phil came back and saw the mess? He tripped over a bend in the carpet and went sprawling onto the floor. Panic tripling, he tried to keep the voice of his mother out of his head. Useless, pathetic, stupid, clumsy. He let out a strangled cry before forcing himself to be quiet in case Wilbur was still sleeping.

Wilbur had been sleeping until he heard a body hit the floor and went to hug Techno closer to find him gone. He heard the cry and drew the connection, Techno had gone down stairs and was probably panicking again.

Wilbur stumbled down the stairs half awake, adrenaline coursing through him. He got to the bottom step and saw Techno in the same position as he was last night but he had his breathing mostly under control this time and was shaking his hands down at his sides. He was tapping his fingers in some unknown rhythm. Wilbur kept his eyes on the ground as he approached Techno.

"I'm sorry for the mess." Techno's voice was quiet and strained like he was bracing for something. Wilbur almost cried looking at his brother in such a vulnerable position. He kneeled in front of him and put a hand gently on Techno's shin. Techno barely moved but Wilbur could tell he had noticed him.

"Techno, you did nothing wrong. The room is clean, it is not a mess." He spoke gently so as to not scare his brother. Techno slowly stopped shaking and wiped the tears off of his face.

"Sorry, I wasn't, I guess I fucked up last night sorry." Wilbur pulled Techno into a hug as Techno fell slightly limp against his brother. After a while Techno seemed to get hie bearings. "Shit when's Phil getting here?" Techno pulled himself and Wilbur up and they heard the doorbell ring as soon as they were standing. "Guess that is that." The two brothers walked slowly to the door, Techno dragging his feet a bit.

Wilbur opened the door to reveal Philza standing there with a slightly worried look on his face. When Philza saw Techno's red face he instantly engulfed the two of them in a hug. Techno was about to apologize again when Phil cut him off.

"Oh thank the gods you guys needed me. I don't think I could have gone another day with those idiots at the work retreat." He was lying and everyone knew it but it calmed Techno a little. Techno quickly pulled everyone into the room more because the open door was letting in cold air. Wilbur closed the door before following them to the kitchen. Phil instantly started cooking a quick breakfast while rambling about random things. He seemed to know exactly what to do to put Techno's racing thoughts at ease.
After a while of just chatting they all sat down for breakfast and then decided to watch a movie while they waited for Tommy to get back from his sleepover with Ranboo and Tubbo.

/////|||||\\\\\

i realized tommy wasn't even mentioned in the first part. so i have him a sleepover. also i don't know if i mentioned where philza had gone so i just made it a work retreat.

also update on the creeper crunch. we only had spaghetti but honestly it went pretty well together. i would to it again except my friend kept calling the spaghetti wheat worms and it was very wack.

I will try to write this week but i have a lot of missing work that i need to do before my mom finds out and kills me. i do have some drafts including a genderfluid one that i hinted at earlier so i will try to remember to post those. but yea enjoy life. i love you <33