Hoodies

{separation anxiety}

Karl has separation anxiety. He hates when either of his boyfriends go away. He hates when he has to leave for video projects. In general he just hates when his boyfriends are gone. His anxiety skyrockets and he struggles the most when they both leave. Normally when one is gone he can wear one of their hoodies until they return. But when both are gone he can only wear one hoodie at a time without overheating.

Quackity and Sapnap know this and they hate that they have to leave but they need to go check out a possible house for them to get it for their anniversary. They want it to be a surprise for Karl. So they made a plan for the hoodie situation. First they both wore a hoodie for a week. Then they called Eret to get some help with the sewing. They had one pale grey hoodie that was Sapnap's and one pale blue one that was Quackity's.

Eret helped walk them through the process. First they cut off the right sleeve of each and sewed on the one from the other. Then they cut the bottom half right above the pocket and sewed the other together. In the end they had two hoodies with mismatching sleeves and the wrong pocket piece. It took them almost three hours even with Eret's help.

The day before they left they gave Karl the franken-hoodies. He loved them and quickly put the one with Quackity's base on. He wore it for the whole day and then had Quackity wear it to bed so that it smelled like him in the morning. He also made Sapnap wear his to bed. Even though the point was to have the parts smell like the person he said this would be better. So they did as they were told. The next day on their way to the airport Karl wore the Sapnap one.

For the whole weekend they were away, he switched the hoodies everyday. And when his boyfriend's finally returned, with the keys to the house hidden in a gift box, he made them put the hoodies on again to refresh the smell. When they got home Karl had made a nice dinner and laid it out for them to eat.

After dinner they cuddled on the couch and watched a movie until Karl fell asleep. The awake two then carried him to bed and cuddled with him until they too fell asleep.

/////|||||\\\\\

I want a franken-hoodie.