Angels

{attempted suicide}

Tubbo was wandering down the street. His get up was good. He had a nice beanie to cover his horns, his jeans had vine like designs to it so no one could see the slight raise along his left leg where his tail wrapped. His large hoodie covered his thin bat-like wings. He wore dark glasses even though it was cloudy. No one could see his eyes and the fiery red behind them. He knew the people here were chill with hybrids and other angels but he had yet to see their reactions to a dark angel or, as most people label them, demons.

Tubbo stopped in at the few shops he needed to before he was done shopping. He liked to get his shopping done early then wander around for the rest of the day, just vibing. On cloudy days like today he would often go on top of the tallest building in the area just to be in the sky. As he opened the door onto the roof however he immediately noticed the issue. A tall angel standing at the edge, trying to tape his wings down.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Tubbo knew what he was doing. He had tried to jump without taping his wings before. They had automatically spread and saved him. The angel whirled around and tried to hide the roll of tape.

"Umm, nothing. Just enjoying the view?" The other angel's voice was unconvincing and Tubbo stepped closer.

"Please give me the tape." Tubbo watched the angel closely to make sure he didn't try and escape. His white feathered wings were ruffled and his halo had a crack in it. The angel slowly held out the tape. "Now do you want to come sit over there and talk?" The angel shook his head. "Well I am not going to leave so you might as well join me. I have snacks too." At the mention of food the angel perked up.

"Would you share please? You don't have too." The angel's voice was timid and quiet.

"Absolutely, My name is Tubbo. Come on. The snacks are hidden under the vent thingy." As Tubbo led the boy over to the grate and opened it the boy untapped his wings. Tubbo relaxed slightly knowing his wings were free.

"I'm Tommy, why do you care? Most normies don't give two shits about a random angel, infact I know normies who would push me off." Tubbo scoffed and handed him a bag of gummies.

"Cause fuck being a normie." He shook his head forward and his beanie fell off. Tommy started laughing.

"You're a dark angel." Tommy seemed excited. "My brother was a dark angel." Tubbo nodded, taking his own bag of chips. "He disappeared a year or so ago."

"Oh, that sucks." Tubbo motioned to the blanket that was weighed down with rocks. They both took their seats and music was heard.

"Oh shit. Wilbur's looking for me. That is his calling card." Tommy explained as a pair of angels became visible in the distance.

"Damn, so much for chatting for a bit." Tubbo looked solem. "Do they know?" He motioned to the ledge. "Why you were up here?" Tommy shook his head.

"I probably should tell them huh?" Tubbo nodded softly as the angels got closer. "I just wish Techno was still here. He would be more help."

"Wait, Techno is your brother?" Tubbo knew a Techno. "Pink hair. Bookworm?" Tommy gave him a confused look.

"No he was always out sparing." Tubbo pulled off his hoodie and slipped his tail out of his jeans. He shifted to get his wings used to the air before motioning to the edge.

"Come one. I know where your brother is." With that the two angels took off. Tubbo led him out and he could see the other two angels following quickly. "I found a library out in the woods. Full of the old greek shit." Tommy laughed.

When they got there the other angels were hot on their tails. As Tubbo went up to the door to the building, Tommy spoke to his family. Basically telling them they were visiting an old friend possibly.

"Tommy, come on. Oh hi guys. Umm, yea he's here." Tommy's wings fluttered in excitement. Tubbo turned and went into the building, Tommy quickly followed and the other two angels followed slowly.

"Tubbo, did you bring me the new book shipment?" Techno's voice was heard and the other two angels sped up their pace.

"No but I did bring someone who needs your help. He said you would help a lot with what is happening to him." Tubbo pulled Tommy out from the shadows.

"H-hh, hey big man." Tommy said hesitantly, his wings slick to his back. Techno's eyes darted up and he dropped the book he had been holding.

"Holy, Bubs. How can I help you? I wasn't much help before. I was always just a mess." Tommy's wings ruffled at the familiar voice and nickname.

"Umm, I tried to tape my wing before flying." Tommy's voice was timid. The two angels were sticking to the shadows still but they definitely heard. Techno quickly rushed to his brother's side. Techno inspected his brother before turning back to Tubbo.

"Thank you for bringing him to me. Phil, Wilbur stop hiding in the shadows we all know you are here. Take him home. I will be there shortly." The other two angels, both higher angels, stepped out and one of them wrapped his arms around Tommy. As they left Tubbo turned back to Techno.

"He told me his older brother was a dark angel like me and then said he wished Techno was here. So I brought him here." Tubbo wondered if it had been a good idea to show where Techno was to his old family.

"Thank you. I didn't realize how much they might need me. Guess a semi-demi god can be useful." He laughed dryly. "Can you keep the packages coming here? I probably won't stay with them long." Tubbo nodded and Techno took off. Tubbo slowly left the building and flew back to his roof where his hoodie and beanie was waiting. After his clothes were back firmly covering his angel aspects, Tubbo walked back down and returned home.