Adventures of Bee Boy and Big Man

{tickle monsters and bank robbers, stabbing, bees, fluff}

Bee Boy stood right behind Big Man while the bad guy, some pink haired bank robber, did a monologue. Big Man was getting tired of it so he lifted his definitely not foam sword and stabbed the robber. Bee Boy gasped but quickly told his bees to attack. They flew on their own, definitely not thrown, directly at the robber. The robber stumbled back and rolled around on the ground dying in the most dramatic way.

Suddenly the robber formed into a pink tickle monster and captured Bee Boy. Another tickle monster was coming up quickly, this one was yellow. What would Big Man do to save his sidekick? He stabbed the first monster and it died slower this time. Reaching out to get anything he could. Bee Boy wiggled away from the dying monster and threw- commanded more bees to attack the other one.

When they finally succeeded in defeating the monsters, the mayor appeared and offered lunch to the Big Man and Bee Boy, but to get it they had to clean up the mess they made of the town. Bee Boy started working while Big Man complained until the ex monster, now villager, said that Big Men help clean up. Then he was quick to help his sidekick in cleaning up. When they were done, Big Man had a sword tucked in his belt and Bee Boy had a bee on his head. With that they went to the Mayor's kitchen to get some tasty lunch because killing monsters makes very hungry heroes.