Names

{none?}

Prompt: Tommy is 5 and Techno homeschools him while Wilbur goes to school, he is a sophomore, and Phil goes to work.

Techno was washing the dishes at the sink while Tommy was working on writing his name. Techno looked quite peculiar with his yellow rubber gloves, white dress shirt, red slacks, and bright pink crop of hair. Tommy looked fairly normal with his blonde hair semi brushed and his red and white onesie. Techno had tried to get Tommy dressed but the small kid had thrown a fit so Techno compromised on putting on a fresh onesie.

Techno took off his gloves and set them on the counter. He went to check on Tommy who was struggling with the y in his name. He would write it as a g.
"Hey Tommy, like this." Techno picked up another pencil and wrote out Tommy's name. Tommy scribbled out his previous attempt and started again this time copying his older brother's writing. As Tommy continued to write his name Techno started to make lunch. He made Tommy a peanut butter sandwich with cherry jelly.

Then he cut it into 4 triangles. He put 3 of the triangles on a plate and put it in front of Tommy. The boy quickly ate two of the triangles and then Techno brought over the fourth. Tommy ate the rest of his sandwich while Techno made his own. While Techno ate Tommy worked on a surprise. He looked very focused so Techno didn't want to break his concentration. He walked behind the working boy and tried to look over his shoulder. Tommy covered the page quickly.

"No no you can't see." Tommy said. Techno shrugged and ruffled the boy's hair.

"Okay buddy. Will I get to see when you are done?" Techno chuckled as Tommy nodded furiously. A few minutes later Tommy produced a page of paper that read Tekno in Tommy's childish handwriting.

Techno laughed, "Is that my name?" Tommy again nodded and looked at the page.

"Do you wanna see how Wilbur and Philza's names are spelled?" Tommy nodded vigorously and Techno led him back to the table and wrote out Techno, Wilbur, Philza, Tommy on a piece of paper. Tommy spent the rest of the day writing their names. When Wilbur got home Tommy was very proud of his writing and then when Phil got he got to show him their names and Phil congratulated him and let him have an extra large bowl of ice cream for dessert.