Chapter 15 (Asmo)

You kept getting texts on your D.D.D. throughout the remainder of the day, so much that you had to silence it. One of your students, Jonathan, tried convincing you to text back so you would look away during the test.

"Jonathan, eyes down."

Him and his little group of friends laughed and continued their test. You sighed and looked at your work. I swear I've seen those kids at a night club, or something.

"Alright, fifteen minutes left!"

You leaned on your desk, your eyes travelling to your D.D.D. resting on your desk. You could see it lighting up from under your case, and you were itching to pick it up. It was almost certain that it was Asmo, maybe sending pictures of himself in the bathtub, cute scented candles in the back.

"Miss, I'm done."

"Alright, Lyre, pass it to the front." You held out your hand and your she put the paper in your hand. "You're dismissed." She left the classroom and you eyed your D.D.D. again. "Just a few more minutes..."

Finally, fifteen minutes passed, and your class was dismissed. "Cheese louise..." You picked up your D.D.D. and found 37 unread messages from the one and only Asmodeus.

"What the-"

You opened messages and found out that 28 out of those 37 messages were in fact photos of Asmo in the bathtub with the scented candles in the back. "Okay then..." You screenshotted the photos and texted back.

I'm finished

Fantastic! Took you long enough.

Yeah yeah, where did you want to meet?

Just stop by my room, please!

Okay?

Gathering your stuff into your bag, you walked towards the House of Lamentation and went to Asmo's room. "Asmo!" You called as you knocked. "The door's unlocked, just come in!"

You glanced at your D.D.D. and saw the most recent photo he sent was 2 minutes ago... and he was still in the bathtub. "And... he's naked."

Reluctantly, you opened the door and looked around, unrealistically hoping he was just lying in bed with his clothes on. But, he was not. "In the bathroom!"

Oh god...

Once you put down your bag, you slowly opened the bathroom door and sighed in relief to see Asmo wearing a bathrobe and holding body lotion. "Y/N, dear, can you help me with this?" He held up the lotion bottle and put it in your hand.

As you rubbed the lotion on his back, he sighed in relaxation. "I always loved it when you rubbed lotion on my back, Y/N."

"You said you wanted to meet me after school and you tell me to rub lotion on your back."

He giggled and leaned back into your arms. "Well I want to look and feel good for our date. We're going to watch the fireworks tonight!"

You tilted your head. The fireworks? You didn't know there was a show tonight.

"Okay...?"

It was odd to hear Asmo want to go somewhere that wasn't something like a nightclub or mall, but it was nice to have a normal date for once.

"I'll just finish marking the last of the homework and-"

Asmo wrung his arms around my waist. "But can't you let that wait? The best spots are when nobody is there!"

You sighed. "Alright, fine."

That night, half an hour before the fireworks were supposed to start, you and Asmo made your way to the park.

"Now wait here." He told you. You nodded and he walked off, leaving you on the picnic blanket.

"Where is he going...?"

He walked near a small house, no bigger than a mere shed.

"There are two L's in 'Will' Mammon!!" Satan yelled. Asmo sighed. "I shouldn't have let such idiocy help me with something this important."

"Hey!! You respect your older brother!"

Mammon and Asmo bickered, making Lucifer face palm. "Why must this be so problematic?"

Barbatos lifted his hand. "Don't worry. I can quickly fetch another L firework." He opened a portal and went back to RAD to get one.

"That problem's solved, I guess." Levi said.

Asmo crossed his arms. "This is very important, so you MUST take it seriously!"

Diavolo grinned. "Of course it's important! You made me call a whole meeting for it!"

"Yes, yes. Y/N is waiting for me, so I'll get going."

You saw Asmo return and he sat next to you. "I'm back, Y/N!" He kissed you and turned on his D.D.D.

"Looks like we're the only ones here for the show, Y/N!"

"Really?" You turned on your D.D.D. and looked at the time. "Huh, you're right."

You saw a flash of light from the side of your eye and looked at the night sky. Fireworks lined the sky, imitating the stars.

"Whoa... it's beautiful."

Asmo looked at you and smiled. "Yeah..."

He cleared his throat as the sky cleared. "Y/N." He placed his hand over yours and you looked at him. "Asmo...?"

He pulled you onto your feet and looked at you with his beautiful orange eyes. "Everyone knows that I'm beautiful, but..."

He caressed your cheek then stepped back.

Your eyes widened when you saw what was spelled in the sky with fireworks.

"Asmo...?"

He got down to one knee.

"Not many people are able to actually catch my eye. Normally it's the other way around. But when I met you... I truly knew what other people felt when they saw me."

He smiled.

"So will you marry me?"

You chuckled. "Is that even a question? Of course!" You hugged him as he did so as well.

 "Is that even a question? Of course!" You hugged him as he did so as well