Chapter 6

This story will now be in your perspective

I ran to Lucifer's room and burst through the door. "Lucifer?" I looked around. Everything seemed to be intact... but Lucifer wasn't there. "Where did he go?" Solomon asked. "Maybe he's our right now. He does have a really high status afterall."

I shook my head. "If he was out, then Barbatos wouldn't have told us to go meet with him. Barbatos would know already, would he not?" Luke nodded. "But, it's a bit difficult to capture someone like Lucifer, isn't it?" I looked around again. Actually, not everything was intact.

I walked over to Lucifer's desk and saw the piles of paper. However, they weren't neatly stacked into different categories like Lucifer usually liked. Actually, they weren't even stacked. They looked like they were knocked over. I knelt down next to the table and picked up a fallen paper. "Field trip papers?" I read.

I looked at the messy table. I looked through each paper, trying to find out where this excursion would be. "What are you doing, Y/N?" Luke asked. "I'm trying to figure out where this field trip was supposed to be." I lifted up a paper. "Witching Plains?" (NOT A REAL PLACE). "I've never heard of it." Luke said.

"I have, but there's really only witches there." Simeon said. Only witches, huh? I looked through the papers and found 8 field trip papers. "You said there's really only witches there?" Simeon nodded. "But not a lot. There's actually a lot of abandoned buildings, according to what I've read." Why would we go there if there's really nothing to see?

"Why are there only 8 papers? Aren't there 11 people in our class?" Solomon asked. "Yes, but if you minus Mammon, Levi, and Lily, that's eight." Solomon looked at me, confused. "Why them specifically?" I thought back to the retreat to the Demon Lord's Castle. We didn't have to sign any forms.

"I think... it's because those people aren't supposed to go... or don't need to." I saw a paper in the middle of the pile, with a quill on it. It had been dipped in ink, so it stained the paper underneath. I lifted the quill and read what Lucifer might have been trying to sign. "I promise not to reveal this excursion to any demon, angel, or witch." I read aloud.

"So, it was a secret?" Luke asked. I nodded. "I think it was addressed to specific people." I saw the smudges on the top right corner of each field trip paper. "I think there was names on the corner of these. See, this smudge is a bit longer than this one. I don't think it's some seal of approval." I put down the papers. "I think he was in the middle of signing his own paper, but was..." I looked at the unusual messy table. "attacked."

I stacked the papers neatly and notices that the desk was slightly cracked at the edge. "I think..." I pictured the scenario. "Lucifer was in the middle of signing his paper to go on the field trip. I think that both him and Diavolo caught on to the fact that Levi and Mammon don't just disappear. They may have noticed that it only happened once Lily joined RAD. That's why they only have a few papers for a few of us to sign. They didn't want to leave me or the other brothers at the school, so they decided to bring us along."

I traced my hand over the cracked edge on Lucifer's desk. "He was in the middle of signing his paper, when someone knocked at his door." I walked over to the door. "Notice how the door wasn't locked. I think someone broke in." I tried locking the door, but the door was still able to open. "Lily... most likely came in, making Lucifer abruptly put down his quill and try to shoo her away so that she wouldn't see what he was doing. But she attacked. The papers probably were stacked, knowing Lucifer. But since the papers fell backwards.. I think Lucifer was pushed into the desk, and he gripped it right here." I pointed to the cracked edge of the desk.

Solomon chuckled. "That's Y/N for you. There's a brain behind that pretty face." I smiled. "So... I guess Witching Plains is where they suspect Mammon, Levi, and now Beel is. I'm not sure where Lucifer is, but he's sure to be there. There's signs of struggle so her can't just be 'out'" I looked at Lucifer's door. "I don't think we should leave Satan, Asmo, or Belphie alone here, though."

We went to Asmo's room first and knocked on the door. "Coming~" I heard from inside. Good, he's safe. He opened the door in a bathrobe. "Oh, Y/N, Solomon, Luke, Simeon! What are you doing here." I took his hand. "Asmo, I need your help."

I explained to him the situation. "Lily? That sweetheart? No way." I sighed. "Asmo, when you ask her to put cream on your back, what does she do?" Asmo thought for a moment. "Well, it's definitely not as relaxing as when you do it. I can feel her long nails scratch along my back, and she doesn't use enough cream." I nodded. "And she claims that she's obsessed with beauty products and such, right?" Asmo nodded. "If she were, wouldn't she know how to do something like rub cream on someone's back?"

Asmo's eyes widened in realization. "W-wait, I saw her go to the library! Satan might be the-" Before Asmo could finish his sentence, I bolted to the library and burst through the door. "Wait, no!" I already saw Lily carrying Satan over her shoulder. "Ah, I guess you figured it out. It's too late now, Y/N~" She walked through the portal and it closed.

Asmo, Solomon, Simeon, and Luke ran in. "What happened?" I pointed to the spot I saw Lily carry away Satan. "I was... too late."

We are on the brink of an end. Like I said, this wouldn't be one of my big stories. I have one on Hiatus, and another already on chapter 11... I believe. This story will most likely end by chapter 12 at the latest, so be sure to remember that.