Chapter 1

"Hey, Y/N!" Mammon called out. You turned around and smiled. "Hey, Mammon... if you stole something from Lucifer or something, I don't wanna hear it." He laughed. "Is greedy all you think of me?"

You stared at him to let him process what he just said. "Uh... never mind. But no, I didn't steal anything from Lucifer or Levi or anyone."

He straightened up. "Diavolo told me that there's a new exchange student coming from the human world!" Your smile faded slightly, trying to remember if you were told or not, but you shook it off. "Oh, that's ni-"

"Y/N!!" Both you and Mammon turned and saw Asmodeus running at you with to scarves in his hand. "Black or white." You put your hand on your chin. "Black looks best on you." He smiled and put it around his neck. "Thank you~" You giggled and saw Mammon's jealous face. "Oh, is Mammon getting jealous?" You cooed.

He was about to start yelling at you when Lucifer came in. "Everyone, this is Lily." He showed a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, who was standing at about 5'5. You turned to Luke, who was also in the classroom, and saw his adorably scowl.

"What's wrong, Luke?" You asked. He looked at you and back at Lily. "I don't know, Y/N. This Lily girl gives me bad vibes."

You looked back at Lily, who had already taken the opportunity to shake everyone's hands. But when she came to you, she simply waved and walked away. You, who was slightly offended, looked at Luke, who had rejected Lily's hand. His stare seemed to say, "see what I'm talking about?"

~Time Skip~

You were on your way to the dining area when you saw Lily and Levi talking. You decided to listen in and you couldn't believe what you heard.

"Oh my gosh, you know that anime, too?" Levi exclaimed, exhilaration present on his face. "Yeah, and like, hundreds more." Lily answered. "I like you already!"

You covered your mouth and faced away from Levi and Lily. It took you over a week to win Levi over and it took Lily a mere few hours? You mostly didn't mind since it was over anime but you still couldn't help but wonder how she did it so fast.

You walked to the kitchen and saw Beel eating something. Again. "Hey Beel!" You said, making him turn around. "What're you eating?" He smiled and showed you. "It's sushi Lily made for me. Isn't she great?"

"Ah, I see." You furrowed your brow, remembering how long it took for you to even get Beel to eat your cooking.

You went to your room and sat on your bed in disbelief. How did she win them over so easily? You heard a knock at your door and opened it. "Oh, hey Mammon." You greeted, trying to sound cheerful and not like you were thinking about the exchange student.

"Y/N, did you know Lily could pick-pocket? She stole Lucifer's grimm and gave it to me!" You were shocked.

This was unbelievable. It took you over a month to win the brothers over, and Lily has already won over three! You sighed, but smiled. "Wow, that's... great!"

In less than two weeks, Lily managed to get the favour of not four, not five, and not even six of the brothers. She was now the favourite person of all seven brothers. Yes, even Lucifer. Whether it be through a common hobby or the way she spoke.

You went to the dinner table one night and noticed that Lily was sitting in your usual spot. "O-oh, that's... my spot."

Mammon laughed. "Come on, Y/N. Let her have it for one night." Your heart sank. He didn't...

"A-actually, I forgot. I planned on meeting up with... Luke tonight." Asmodeus chuckled. "Well have fun Y/N!" You turned around and left the dining hall, clamping your hands over your mouth to stifle the sobs. Not this again...