Chapter 2

Over the next few weeks, you drew further and further away from the brothers. "Y/N, are you going to the party tomorrow?" One of the students asked you. You looked up from your schoolwork. "Oh, I didn't know there was one." You answered, closing your book. "Oh. Well I guess Asmo forgot to tell you." Your heart dropped. He forgot to tell... me? You left your schoolwork on your desk and went to the washroom. You sat in a stall and held your knees close to your chest. You imagined the brothers planning the party.

"Do you think there's anyone else we need to invite?"

"Nah, that's enough people."

"What about Y/N?"

"Oh, she's probably busy tomorrow anyways. Besides, Lily will be there so we don't need to worry about being lonely."

You felt your throat closing up and it progressively became harder to breath. You squeezed your chest, trying to get a normal breathing pattern back, but you were already hyperventilating. Your eyes were filling with tears as you choked back sobs. You covered your mouth and looked down to the floor, as your vision blurred and tears rolled down your cheeks. everything was going dark. You couldn't see anything. All you could hear was the chuckling of other students.

"Isn't that the human that got replaced?"

"Yeah, I bet it was easy. Look at her!"

"I'd want to get her out of my life as soon as possible too."

"Y/N!"

"Is that what the brothers used to call you? You know, before they kicked you to the curb? Don't they just call you 'human' now?"

"Y/N"

"Y/N"

"Y/N!" You snapped out of it and saw Simeon in front of you with his hands on your cheeks. "I- I'm sorry I'm in the wrong washroom but I heard crying and-" You threw yourself on him and sobbed into his chest. After a few minutes you looked up at him with your tear-stained face. "Y- You won't replace me, right?" Simeon's eyes widened. He hugged you tightly and shook his head. You smiled slightly and snuggled into his chest. He carried you as you hung onto him like a koala. He was about to bring you to your room but he heard the laughter of the brothers from around the corner.

Simeon decided to take you to Solomon's room. He knocked on the door and Solomon opened it, despite his nose being stuck in a book of magic. "No, I will not help you with- Simeon?" He looked up and noticed Simeon carrying you as if you were a koala. Solomon shut his book and put his hand on your back. You turned your head and saw Solomon's comforting eyes. Simeon put you down, but your knees were still shaky so you simply collapsed into Solomon's arms. "Hey, hey. Calm down." He put his arms around you and felt your rapid breathing. "Alright, let's bring her inside." Solomon told Simeon. "And call Luke."

Solomon set you down on the couch, and held your shaking hands. You'd think that you had just witnessed a murder. Luke came bursting in with a small bag. "Y/N!" He ran over to you and sat beside you. "Are you okay?" You nodded, but Luke heard your shaky breathes and felt you trembling. He put down the small bag containing cookies and touched your arm. "Alright, I want you to do this with me." He made an inhale motion with his hand. "Breathe in," You inhaled. "breathe out." You exhaled. You and Luke repeated that for several minutes while Simeon and Solomon were on either side of the two of you, watching as you slowly calmed down. "P- Please don't ask what happened." You plead. They all nodded and you leaned into Simeon's arms again while Luke was snuggling up to you from the front. Solomon sighed and leaned on the arm of the couch. "Solomon." You began. "Don't tell the brothers about this... they'll be... fine if they're happy with Lily."

He squinted in suspicion but put his hand over yours. "Whatever you say." But that doesn't mean it won't hurt anymore. He thought.

Two hours later, you hear a notification from you D.D.D. You get up, making Luke whine and checked it out. It was Mammon.