Chapter 11

"W-what did she say?" Mammon ran up to the barrier you made and pressed up against it. "Y/N, please!" You glanced over at the barrier and saw Mammon's distressed face.

You lifted your hand to freeze Lily in place. Slowly, you walked towards the barrier and pressed your hand against it, making it align with Mammon's. "I've always seen this in movies, but I never thought I'd be the one inside."

Satan walked up behind Mammon. "Y/N, please, we've been waiting to see you again, but not like this." Your eyes travelled to the ground, your rather sorrowful smile still on your face. "Yeah... I wanted to see you, too."

"Don't you get it?!" You looked up and met Lucifer's blood red eyes. "We don't want to lose you, so would you please-" You gently tapped on the barrier to interrupt him. "And I don't want to lose you..."

Belphie and Asmo were still in their demon form, but neither were trying to get through the barrier. "Asmo? Belphie?" They looked at you with sad eyes. "This is why you never mentioned yourself after you explained that we would get the others out of here." Belphie remembered. You gave him a broken chuckle. "I guess you saw through me, huh?"

You turned to Solomon, Simeon, and Luke. Solomon had his hands pressed up against the barrier, making it react to his magic. You aligned your hand with his. "You've helped me through a lot of this..." Luke's eyes filled with tears. "B-but you've helped us, too!" You knelt down so you were at eye level with him, and smiled. "Well, I can't always be there to help you."

Beel was completely silent as you stood in front of him. "Beel." He looked up at you with teary eyes. "If you want, I still have leftover custard in the fridge..." You made a breathy chuckle as he hung his head. "B-but... you're always the one eating with me..."

Levi ran up to the barrier. "Y/N, please lower their barrier! There's no way you can take her!" You gave a small smile and turned around.

"I'm not planning to."

The brothers, Solomon, Simeon, and Luke all widened their eyes in horror as your magic wore off and Lily lifted her hand. Despite the large spear appearing above Lily's head, you remained completely still, a calm expression still in your face.

You could still hear the protests from the other side of the barrier, and you felt them banging on it. Placing your hand over your heart, you saw your life flash before you.

Arriving at RAD...

Meeting the brothers...

Your first kiss with Mammon...

Trying bath bombs with Asmo...

Sleeping next to Belphie...

Trying food with Beel...

Doing magic with Solomon...

Baking with Luke...

Reading with Satan...

Massaging Lucifer's back...

Having tea with Simeon...

Playing video games with Levi...

You shut your eyes as Lily flung her arm to throw the spear. Before it made contact with your chest, you caught it with your bare hand. Slowly, you walked towards Lily, the spear still struggling to move forward.

"Solomon, can't you lower the barrier?!" Luke asked, his eyes wide and his hands trembling. "I-I'm trying!" Different circular patterns kept appearing under Solomon, all of which turning red and then disappearing.

You were right in front of Lily, her back pressed up against the barrier. "Lily, if I die, you'd leave RAD?" Her lips quivered as the spear captured in your grip was still trying to move forward.

"Fine, now will you-"

"Why should I believe you?"

Lily's eyes widened as you got close enough for her to feel your warm breath hit her face. You sighed and stepped back. "Fine." You turned around, facing away from her.

"I believe you."

You let go of the spear as it stabbed through both you and Lily.

Mammon's eyes widened.

"Y/N!!"

The barrier disappeared as you went limp and fell to the ground. As if the potion was never injected into him, Mammon transformed into his demon form and charged towards you. He fell to his knees and elevated your head with his hands.

"Y-Y/N, please! Please wake up!" His vision blurred as the blood from your torso stained his shirt. He gently shook you as his tears streamed down his cheeks. "Y/N, PLEASE!!"

The brothers all gathered around him, as well as Solomon, Simeon, and Luke. "Y/N!!" Mammon yelled louder, as if it were going to make you hear him.

Your head tilted into his chest, your final breaths getting slower and softer from every inhale.

"Solomon, open a portal and get her to the med bay!"