Chapter 15 (Mammon)

You finished with your last class and texted Mammon.

I'm finished. Where'd you wanna meet?

The cherry blossom trees in the human world

Turning off your D.D.D., you went to your room to get changed out of your teacher's uniform and into something a bit more decent; also known as a hoodie and jeans.

"I wouldn't wear that if I were you." Asmo sang when he came into your room. You tilted your head. "Why not?" He searched through your closet and pulled out a long flown dress, which you only wore to the ball at Diavolo's castle.

"W-what? Why am I wearing that?!" Asmo placed the hangar in your hand. "Cherry blossom trees. You may as well dress for the occasion!" He winked and left the room. You looked at the hangar with the dress. It was way too fancy for going to a cherry blossom trees forest.

Digging through your closet, you found a dress that isn't so fancy.

Slipping on a denim jacket, you were off to the cherry blossom trees

Slipping on a denim jacket, you were off to the cherry blossom trees. Barbatos opened a portal for you and you went straight to the cherry blossom forest, where you saw Mammon waiting.

"Hey Mammon!" He looked up at you and his cheeks turned rosy. "Y-you didn't have to dress that fancy." You crossed your arms. "Better than what Asmo was going to make me wear."

Sat down and patted the grass next to you. "Come on, sit next to me!" He sat down and you rested your head on his shoulder.

"I never thought you were the type to hang out among cherry blossom trees." You said as you watched the petals drift to the ground. "They are pretty." Intertwining your fingers with his, you both sat in silence while watching the cherry blossoms fall from the trees.

"Y/N, can you stand up for me?" You looked at him, curiously and took his hands to pull you up.

He scratched the back of his head, nervously.

"Look... Y/N." Your eyes widened, slightly. He looked so serious.

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, and... I'm wondering how the heck I even got you to be my girlfriend. But I do know that I love you with all my heart, even more than Goldie. Even more than money itself. I'd trade all the money in the world if it meant I got to be with you for the rest of eternity."

He was silent for a moment.

"We've been through so much. And in almost all of it, we went through it together. So..."

He got down on one knee as you cupped your hands over your mouth.

"Y/N L/N..."

He pulled out a ring that looked way to expensive for Goldie to be able to pay for.

"Will you go through the rest of eternity together? Will you marry me?"

You teared up.

"Y... Yes. YES!"

You jumped into his arms, making the both of you fall into the grass. "I love you..." You whispered into his chest. He smiled and put his hand on the back of your head. "Love you too, human."

"