Chapter 10

"What... did.. you.. SAY?!" It was almost as if you teleported, gripping Lily by the front of her cape. "You little piece of-"

"Holy moly!" Mammon marvelled. Your eyes glowed red as Solomon's magic seemed to radiate from you. Your hair was floating, as you suspended Lily in the air. Lily smiled and teleported. "That seemed to rile you up."

You looked at Solomon and he opened his eyes. He nodded and you nodded back. "I'll hold her off, you go get them!" You told him as you dodged a beam of magic from Lily. You shut your eyes and spread out your fingers.

A large dome came over you and Lily. "Ah... even without being born with magic, you still have this power." Lily noticed. You smirked and your hands glowed red. "So... what'd you say about the brothers?"

Lily twirled her staff while smirking. "It was quite easy, since they were we-" "Shut up!" You shot a blast of red at Lily, her just dodging it. You charged at her in a zig zag pattern as she attempted at blast you with balls of magic.

Meanwhile, Solomon, Simeon, and Luke found the abandoned building Lily was keeping the brothers in. It was underground, the entrance blocked by a withered bush. "Guys!" Solomon yelled when he got to the bottom of the stairs.

The brothers looked up. "Solomon!" Lucifer exclaimed. Solomon swiped at the air, making the chains disintegrate. Mammon stood up. "Y/N!" He almost immediately collapsed. Simeon listened carefully. "It seems like she's doing fine."

Luke held out a hand for Beel, and attempted to pull him up. But it just ended in Beel standing up by himself. "Did Y/N try summoning us already?" Satan asked. Solomon nodded. "Did you get injected by a potion, perhaps?"

Lucifer hummed in affirmation. "I believe that all we're going to do is be a nuisance if we go up." Levi stood up on wobbly legs. "W-what about... what about Y/N?" Beel looked at the three who had descended from the stairs leading outside mere minutes ago. "Where's Belphie?"

Solomon looked at Beel. "Asmo and Belphie are up there with Y/N." Everyone gathered around the glass ball.

"Y/N!" Asmo dove and grabbed you as Lily charged at you. You spread out your hand and put a barrier around Belphie. Lily scrunched up her face in annoyance. "Would you just die already?!" You wriggled out of Asmo's grip. "Y/N!"

You landed on the ground and made another barrier, but it was small. It started as a small ball in your hands, and then grew to be larger. It pushed away Belphie and Asmo, leaving only you and Lily in the barrier. "No, Y/N!" Mammon panicked. He looked at Solomon, who nodded and ran up the stairs.

In the barrier you made, it was silent and still, the only movement was the wind blowing you and Lily's hair. She wasn't able to move, and you slowly advanced towards her. You stopped about three feet away from her.

"Why?" Her eyes widened a bit. "W-what?" You held out your hand and a small 3D model of sorts appeared, slightly transparent. "Why are you trying to take them away? Or rather, why me?" Lily tried to step back, but was unable to move anything more than her mouth and eyes.

"You..." She shut her mouth. "That's none of your concern." You sighed and took a step back. "Maybe, you could tell me your name? It may ring a bell." Lily flinched. Why did you want her name? She opened her mouth slightly, but shut it again. "That's also none of your concern."

You tilted your head. "You don't seem to want to attack me anymore." Lily's eyes widened. "That's your fa-" "I'm not doing anything. You're doing that on your own." Lily paused for a moment and tried to step back, now being able to.

"I will ask again, why are you doing this? I have a feeling it's related to me." Lily stepped away from you until her back was touching the barrier you made. You got closer until you were a mere foot away from her. "If you kill me, will you leave them alone?"