Chapter 15 (Beel)

Inspired by this ^^

Before you even finished class, Beel popped his head through the door. "Are you done?" You chuckled and pointed at the class in front of you.

"Oh..." Taken by his cuteness, you dismissed your class early.

"So Y/N," He began with a small blush on his cheeks. "Can you come to my football practice this weekend? I know you might be busy but-"

"Sure!"

You grinned. "Even if I was busy, I'd cancel all my plans for you, and you know it!" You pecked him on the cheek, causing his face redden even more.

.

That Saturday, you were getting ready for Beel's practice when Belphie looked into your room. "Are you getting ready?"

You nodded. "I don't know what to wear though... there'll be a lot of people there."

Belphie yawned and sat at the end of your bed. "It doesn't really matter. Beel won't care." He sat up and looked at you. "But I think it's better to look good when you go."

Strange. Belphie never really cared much for what you were going to wear, but there he was helping you pick out an outfit.

"Here. It's not too fancy, but it's not too casual either."

"Thanks Belphie

"Thanks Belphie." You slipped it on and left for Beel's practice.

As you were sitting in the stands, some of the teammates would pull Beel close to them and whisper in his ear while pointing at you. Was that a good thing?

Beel didn't seem bothered by it though, but rather, his face would turn beet red and he'd gently hit whoever whispered in his ear.

After practice, you ran down to help with drinks, since the manager ironically asked you to.

You picked up a few water bottles with the manager walking next to you. "I can see why Beel chose you. You're quite helpful and kind."

You chuckled. "Th-thank you. Beel, here!" You handed him a water bottle and he smiled. "Thanks Y/N..."

One of his team members wrung his arm around Beel's shoulders. "Gosh, Beel. You're so soft when you're not on field."

Beel looked away. "Shush." You handed out the last of the water bottles and stood next to Beel.

Strangely, his teammates took out their D.D.D.s and started recording. At first, you thought they were the type of friends that take pictures of cute moments with their "bro" and his girlfriend. But...

"Y/N..."

You turned and saw that the Beel was blushing mad, his cheeks nearly matching Lucifer's eyes. "Beel...?"

He smiled nervously.

"Y-Y/N... you know that we've been through a lot together, some good and some bad. But we've always worked through it. Now... I want to go through everything with you... forever."

He got down on one knee, his teammates smiled getting wider.

"Y/N... will you marry me?"

Your eyes widened, your hands cupped over your mouth. You were silent for a moment, but then you nodded. "Y-yes!"

His entire team yelled in excitement as they gathered around the two of you, you in his muscular arms.

"We'll spend the rest of our lives... together. Okay?"

"Okay."