Chapter 7

Satan opened his eyes and let them adjust, only to be met by darkness. "Mmph..." His eyes widened once he realized he couldn't move his arms. "Mmph!" He took a deep breath through his nose and continued to look at the floor. He felt a hand stroke his hair, making him stop breathing for a moment. "Ah, I always loved your hair, Satan." His ears twitched from the sound of the familiar voice.

He hesitantly looked up and met eyes with the familiar eyes of Lily. But, they weren't blue like they normally were. As a matter of fact, they were glowing purple. "Oh, you're awake... I was hoping I could play with your hair a little more." Suddenly, she ripped off a piece of hair from Satan's head. "Mmph!" She held the three strands of blonde hair and smirked. "I wonder what kind of conditioner you use. It's almost as soft as my cats fur!"

Satan almost attempted in turning to his demon form, but then stopped. "Mmph.." Lily scoffed and pulled out his gag. "What?" He took a deep breath from his mouth. "W-where are my brothers?" Lily smirked and snapped her fingers, turning on all the lights in the dark room.

Satan cringed at the sight. Mammon's head was hanging low, a puddle of blood in front of him. Levi had a bruise on his left eye, and blood dripping from his mouth. Beel was in a similar state, but instead, the bruise was on his right. Lucifer didn't look too bad, but once he lifted his head a little, he had a swollen lip and a red cheek.

"W-what is wrong with you?!" He yelled. Lily chuckled. "Nothing in particular." Satan moved back as far as he could, until he was almost in the wall. "W-what do you want with us...?" Lily kneeled down in front of Satan. "I couldn't care less about any of you... but I'm sure that Y/N has figured out what's been happening."

This seemed to be an alarm clock for Mammon, and his head shot up. "Mmph mmph!" Lily snapped her fingers, and the gag disappeared. "I told you to leave her alone, or so help me..." He took a deep breath. "Aw, is Mammon tired from yelling? Just yelling?" Lily teased. Mammon clenched his jaw and balled up his fists. "What do you even want from her?"

Lily put her finger on her lip. "Hm... that's none of your business!" She said with an annoyingly cheerful tone. She looked back at the crystal ball. "Oh! I bet you wanna see how Y/N is!" Purple smoke appeared in the ball, and once it cleared it showed you.

You were on the floor, your head buried in your knees with Asmo, Simeon, Luke, and Solomon around you. "Asmo better keep Y/N safe..." Mammon muttered. As if on queue, Asmo looked up and at the area where the crystal ball was "broadcasting" from. He shook Solomon's shoulder and pointed up.

"Why's that in here?" Asmo asked. Solomon looked up at the bat with glowing purple eyes. "I'm... not sure. But the purple eyes definitely aren't normal." He stood up and aimed his hand at the bat, as a circle glowed underneath him. He muttered something under his breath and something shot at the bat, making it fall to the ground.

"What the-" Lily gritted her teeth. "That stupid sorcerer." Satan moved his foot and kicked at Levi's thigh. "Mm...?" Levi looked up and to his right. Satan lifted his leg and used his foot to pull the gag from Levi's mouth. "What?" Levi whispered, while Lily was still examining her crystal ball.

"Y/N... wouldn't come and try to save us, would she?" Levi scoffed. "Of course she would... that's what I'm worried about. She's not some overpowered waifu or something." Satan pressed his lips together at the last remark, but other than that, he agreed. "She's gonna get herself killed if she keeps putting herself in dangerous situations." Lucifer added.

Satan turned and nodded. "As much as I hate agreeing with you, you're right. She's already been killed, almost got killed three times... I just don't know what's going on inside her brain sometimes." Lucifer hummed in agreement and looked straight forward. "Her heart's too big... that's why." Satan looked at the ground and his green eyes became glossy. "Yeah... sometimes... I wonder why she's still here."

Lily groaned in defeat and snapped her fingers, making all the gags go back on. "I swear, I will kill that girl the moment I get the chance." Mammon's eyes widened. "Mmph!" Lily giggled. "Sorry Mammon, but you're here, so I don't think you'll be able to protect her." The door closed and they were swallowed by the darkness. Mammon leaned back in defeat against the wall. You better keep Y/N safe while we figure out something.

Meanwhile, you held your head in your trembling hands while Luke and SImeon knelt down next to you. "I... couldn't save him..." You mumbled to yourself. He was right there, so why wouldn't you move? You sighed and stood up. "I'm going to my room."

You walked away, and went to your bedroom. You were about to shut the door when you heard a familiar sound from Lily's room. You creaked your door open slightly and saw Lily standing there, her eyes glowing purple. "Ugh, Belphegor's never gonna let me in his room now... I bet she already told Asmo, too." You furrowed your eyebrows. What exactly did Lily want?

I have returned... with a short chapter. One of the main reasons I put this on hiatus is because of another story, but also because I didn't know what to do from there. But I have returned from the depths of Devildom and am writing.