Chapter 3

You saw Lily outside. It's 4:00am. What is she doing? You took a closer look and saw she had a wand. "I thought she was human..." You mumbled to yourself.

You pulled out your D.D.D. and opened the camera. You zoomed in to see what Lily was doing and you saw this small, shiny stone. She looked like she was mumbling something. She stopped speaking and a portal opened. Your eyes widened as she walked through and it closed again. What was that all about? You walked out of your room and went to Levi's room. You were about to knock on his door when you stopped. Would he even care? To test that theory and knocked on his door. It's only 10:00pm, he wouldn't be sleeping. He opened the door. "Oh, Y/N." He said smiling. You traced your thumb over the bags under his eyes. "You should sleep more, Levi."He chuckled and brought you inside. "So, what's up?" He asked.

You brought your knees to your chest. "I- I don't really trust Lily." You said quietly. You were waiting for the 'What do you mean? Lily's the best!' or 'How dare you? What has she done?' but instead you got. "Yeah, neither do I." You looked up at Levi and he was staring at Henry (his fish). "She claims that she loves anime but she acts like a normie. Who doesn't know Ruri~chan and calls themself an otaku?" You sighed in relief. "I thought you were going to yell at me or something." Levi looked at you. "Why would I yell at you. Normie or not, you know I love you more than Lily!" You chuckled and hugged Levi, and he actually hugged back.

Meanwhile, Lily was with Mammon. However, this wasn't one of those hang out sessions they normally did when they just talk. She was injecting him with some potion. "Mmmhh..." Mammon groaned. He opened his eyes slightly and let them adjust. He tried getting up but his arms were stuck on something. He looked to his left and his eyes widened. His arms were shackled to a wall. He tried turning into his demon form to break free but it only caused a sharp pain in his head. He wriggled his wrists, trying to loosen them somehow. "Ah, ah, ah," He heard a voice say. "Mmh mmh!" He tried screaming for help but it came out as muffled sounds. He heard a laugh and looked up. "Oh Mammon, it's cute how you try to get free."

He saw a shadowy figure approach him and when it came into the light, he saw an all too familiar face: Lily. He tried to turn into his demon form one last time, but he felt the same pain in his head as before. "Judging by your wincing, I'm guessing my potion worked." So that's what it was. "Mmph!" He tried to speak but the gag was not making things easier. "One of the highest ranking demons at the hands of a human." She cackled. "I'm joking." There was a big puff of smoke and out of the smoke came a witch. "Ah~ that's better." She came closer to Mammon until she was mere inches from his face (honey if you touch my man you will meet these hands). He tried looking away but Lily held his face and made him face her.

"You were probably the most important to her out of every brother." Mammon's eyes widened. Her? "From that confused face, I don't think you know who I'm talking about." She pulled out a glass ball and smoke in it. Mammon looked into it and saw you and Levi playing video games together. "Mmmh mmmh!" He tried yelling for Lily to leave you alone. "I'm guessing she's important to you." Lily taunted, waving her wand around. "So why did you replace her with me?" Mammon stopped struggling. Was he replacing you? "Ah, you didn't see it? She would be so upset when you hung out with me." She said in a mocking tone. "She was in the way so I had to somehow get you guys away from her. Didn't want you guys protecting her after all." Mammon looked to the ground. She felt... replaced?

"Tsk tsk tsk." Lily said looking at her D.D.D. "It's almost morning and I think it'll be pretty suspicious if I wasn't in bed." She took a syringe with the potion inside. "Let me just..." Mammon struggled as the syringe got closer to his neck, but it jabbed into him and Lily let all the potion into his veins. He slowly began drowsing off and eventually completely passed out. "Who's the next easiest to take?" Lily asked herself while looking through her contacts. "Hm... this one." She rested her finger on Levi's contact. She smirked as she stared at Mammon's limp body. "Don't worry, you'll have a friend soon enough." She held the stone she had earlier and mumbled the spell. The portal opened and she walked through it and into her room. "Leviathan, you're next."

Wow this is... logical. A demon and a witch, and the witch wins. Actually, I don't think I've ever heard of a witch and a demon fighting. Anyways, I changed the name to Lily instead of Lilith because I just remembered that that's their sister's name... so that would be a bit strange.