Chapter 14

It's been years since the incident, and things were back to normal. You watched new animes with Levi, you napped with Belphie, and you and Mammon continued getting into trouble. It was just normal again.

Soon enough, you became a teacher at the school that you almost died in four times and died in once. It was a memorable school, with trouble at one turn and romance at the next. You never quite expected your first kiss to be with a demon, nor did you expect to meet one at all.

One day, while you were teaching, a certain group of demon boys barged into your class.

"Guys, please." You said as you shut your book. "Being the only human teacher is hard enough, now I have to deal with you." Mammon chuckled. "Eh, you like us better, don't you?" You looked at your class, then back at the brothers.

"Well... my class hasn't tried to kill me yet, so-" "Come on, Y/N!" Your class laughed as you put down your book on your desk. "Alright! Work period!" Before leaving the room, you looked back at your class. "Oi! Jillian! I said work period. Not social media time."

You sighed. "You can listen to music, but I better not come in here and see any of you doing anything other than history." You walked into the hallway as Lucifer sighed. "My class is never that well behaved."

You giggled. "Maybe it's because I'm hotter than you." He smirked. "I won't argue with that." Your face got hot as you crossed your arms and turned away. "A-anyways, what did you need?"

"Meet me after school." (Insert favourite brother) said.

OKAY, DIFFERENT ENDINGS TIME

I'll be doing it in this order:

Mammon

Leviathan

Belphegor

Beelzebub

Lucifer

Satan

Asmodeus