Chapter 15 (Satan)

You finished up your class and sighed, sitting down in your chair. "Ugh... I have to mark all these tests." You looked at the small pile of papers and tilted your head back. "Can't I just fail them all? If they don't know the right answers, then they can't protest."

Just then, your D.D.D. made a noise and you lifted it up. "Oh yeah, Satan wanted to meet me after class."

Have you finished class?

Yeah, where are we going?

Le Pluvier

Not the library?

No.

You stared at the message. "When does he not want to go to the library?"

"Miss L/N?" You looked at the door and saw one of your students standing in the doorway. "Oh... Ash. Is there something you need?"

She shook her head. "It's just... I heard you were going on a date with Mr. Satan and I wanted to ask if you needed help getting ready..."

Was she eavesdropping on our conversation?

"No thanks, Ash. But, I will ask you this." You got up. "If you were asked to go to Le Pluvier, what would you assume it'd be for?" She put her finger on her cheek. "I'd think it'd be to propose. Especially if it's Mr. Satan, since he always wants to go to the library."

You nodded and waved your hand. "Alright, thank you. Now shoo!" She nodded and left you alone in the classroom. "Okay... let's just get decent clothes on and we'll go."

As you made your way to your room, you stopped in front of Asmo's room and knocked on the door. "Asmo! Can I come in?"

"Of course, the door is unlocked!"

You held the doorknob and stared at it for a moment. What if he's naked? "Asmo, all your clothes are on, right?"

"Yes! What? Would you like them off?"

You opened the door and stared at him. "No." He sighed disappointedly and sat at the foot of his bed. "Is there something you need, Y/N dear?"

He had this lustful look in his eyes making you cross your arms. "Whatever your thinking, it's not that. Satan just asked me on a date."

"Yes, yes, I was there when he asked you to hang out with him after class. At the library I presume?"

"At Le Pluvier."

Asmo stopped looking at his nails and stared at you. "Le Pluvier?" His face then contorted into a grin and he put grazed his hands on his cheeks. "Oh my! This must be a grand occasion!"

He took you by the hand and dragged you to your room. "You must look your absolute best!" He told you as you opened your closet.

"These won't do!" He yelled after a few minutes of skimming through your clothes. "Where are the clothes we got when we went shopping at Majolish?"

Your pressed your finger up against your cheek. "Actually, I think you took them."

He gasped. "Well then we must go get them! Let's go!" He grabbed your hand and lugged you to your room as you felt a vibration from your pocket.

Where are you?

Just... having some outfit problems.

Okay?

"Asmo, I'm gonna be late!" You told him. He nodded and searched through his closet.

"Aha! Here!" He handed you an outfit.