Chapter 5

You were silent at breakfast. You also barely ate. "Y/N, are you going to eat that?" Beel asked you. You shook your head as you got up and went to class early. You were sitting at your desk and fiddling with your fingers. Where did they go? They couldn't have vanished into thin air. Mammon never leaves Goldie behind, and Levi never treats a manga like that. What is going on?

You were so deep in thought that you didn't hear the class dismissal. "Y/N!" Simeon called to you. You looked up at him and nodded, gathering all your stuff and following him. "Are you okay? You seemed out of it the whole class." You nodded, although you didn't quite hear the question. I went to visit Solomon's room, who was helping me find out what happened to Levi, even though you were sure that it had something to do with Lily.

"Y/N, found anything in the Levi departement?" Solomon asked. You shook your head. "I think we should talk to someone a bit... higher up. Someone that isn't falling for Lily's... charm." Solomon nodded and closed his book. We went to talk to Barbatos and Diavolo, but on your way there. "Did you hear that?" You asked, making Solomon stop in his tracks. You both stood in silence until you heard a crash. "It sounds like... pots." Your eyes widened. "No!"

You sprinted to the kitchen with Solomon following close behind. You went in as you saw Lily trying to lug two unconscious bodies with her. "Leave them alone!" You yelled. She dropped one of them and shoved the other one into the portal, making it close right after. You looked down on who she dropped. "Belphie!" You fell to your knees and shook his shoulders. "Belphie, wake up!" He whimpered a bit. "Solomon can you-" "Already on it."

Solomon cast a spell and Belphie woke up and gasped, as if he just had a bad dream. He gripped your shoulders. "Beel! Where is he?" You looked to where the portal had been. "He's... not here." You told Belphie. His hands dropped and he stared to the floor. "She... she took my brother." He looked at you. "He took the only brother that seemed to care! She took him!" Belphie laid his head on your chest.

You stroked his hair as he cried into your chest. I've never seen him like this. You pulled away for a moment. "Why don't you tell me what happened?" Belphie wiped his eyes. "Okay. Beel and I were hanging out like we usually do when Lily offered to teach us how to cook a dish from the human world." I doubt it was one. "Beel agreed immediately and I decided to come, too. But when we got to the kitchen, Lily pulled out a wand and cast a spell on Beel. He fell to the floor immediately. When I went to wake him up, I felt a pain at the back of my head and..." You shushed him. You could tell it was hard for him to talk about this.

Meanwhile, Mammon and Levi were begging Lily to leave Beel alone. "Seriously, Lily!" Mammon begged. "Please!" Lily held Beel's limp body by the hair. "Hm... but my spell is already on him. Might as well not let it go to waste." She kicked Beel in the face, causing his nose to bleed. (HONEY, IF YOU DON'T GET AWAY FROM HIM-)

Beel slowly began to come to, and saw Lily. "W-What..?" He mumbled. She turned to him. "Oh! You're awake!" She dropped Beel and his head hit the floor, hard. "O-ow..." Mammon struggled. "Leave him alone, you dirty witch!" He yelled. Lily giggled. "Bold words coming from someone so vulnerable." Levi gritted his teeth. "You-" "Ah, I almost forgot something!" Lily held up her glass ball as purple smoked appeared inside again.

It showed Diavolo chasing you, Barbatos, Belphie, and Solomon throughout the school. "W-what...?" Levi stuttered in disbelief. Diavolo is so powerful, how did she come to control him? "Wait, but Y/N-" Mammon said before Lily put her finger over his mouth. "Sadly, she came into the kitchen while I was lugging this beast and the sleeping beauty. Had to leave the second one." Beel's eyes widened. "Wait-" He was stopped from standing up by these shackles chaining him to the ground.

"So hungry..." Beel mumbled. Lily cackled. "I forgot you were such a greedy pig!" She exclaimed. "Your twin's fine thanks to this... Y/N." The purple smoke in the glass ball disappeared and it showed you comforting Belphie. "This was a while ago, though." She stated, putting the glass ball back in her coat. "They're still being chased by Lord Diavolo himself." She winked. She flicked her wand and the gags appeared in the brother's mouths again. "I'll keep you awake for now." She said as she left.

In RAD, you and Solomon were running through the halls. "Where'd Belphie and Barbatos go?" You asked. Solomon pointed to Barbatos and Belphie in their demon forms, flying above you. "Come on, Y/N! Why don't you tell me where you heard that silly rumour!" Diavolo taunted. Where'd that red-haired dork you knew go?

You thought back to when you went to tell Diavolo and Barbatos about the situation. "I need your help." You began. "I think... I think Lily isn't telling the whole truth. I think she's a witch." Diavolo had gained an eerie aura. "You... weren't supposed to know that!" He transformed into his demon form and lunged at you. You moved out of the way as Barbatos yelled, "Lord Diavolo, what are you doing?!" You grabbed Barbatos' hand and you, Belphie, Solomon, and Barbatos made a run for it.

You looked back at the red-haired demon chasing you. You looked him straight in his purple eyes and gasped. Purple eyes? "Solomon, do you know how to exorcise a curse?" You asked. He nodded back to you. "Do it to Diavolo!" Solomon stopped in his tracks and muttered a spell. Then, he cast it on Diavolo, making him go back to his normal form and drop to the floor. "Lord Diavolo!" Barbatos exclaimed.

He looked to you, Solomon, and Belphie. "Go report this to Lucifer. I'll bring Lord Diavolo to his office." You nodded and went to the House of Lamentation. "I think you should go rest, Belphie." You said. You stopped and gripped Belphie's arm. "B-but... be careful." Belphie nodded as he head to the room him and Beel shared.

On your way to Lucifer's room, you stopped in your tracks and fell to the floor. "Y/N! What's wrong?" He lifted your chin and saw your eyes swelling with tears. "I-I don't know what to do anymore, Solomon." You croaked. You stifled your sobs with your hand as you leaned against the wall. "Th-there's nothing a human like... like me can do. You have your powers, the brothers have their demon form, and Lily has her magic. If she can stand up to them, then what do I do?"

Solomon embraced you. "Well... you have more to you than the fact that you're powerless, Y/N." You looked up at him. "You're kind, determined, hard-working, smart, and beautiful. Don't forget that." You smiled and stood up. You and Solomon continued walking until you saw Simeon and Luke run towards you. "Lucifer's gone." Simeon said.

Ooh, she got the king of Devildom and his boyfriend (っ °Д °;)っ. I wonder who she'll get next? Also, I feel like this witch is more powerful than a witch should be... oh well.