Chapter 9

You woke up the next morning, rather tired, until you realized what you were going to do today. "Oh yeah!" You hopped out of bed and grabbed your uniform.

"BELPHIEEE!!" You banged on his door and you heard a thud from inside his room. You heard nothing more and got worried. "Belphie...?" The door creaked open and your saw Belphie on the ground, half asleep. He was holding onto the doorknob and fell backwards. "Good morning, Y/N..." He yawned.

You sighed and knelt down beside him. "Belphie, we need to get going." His eyes shot open. "I'll get changed." You walked out and heard the door shut behind you. You smiled and went to Asmo's room. "We'll get all of them back.. including Beel."

You knocked on Asmo's door, only to hear him in the washroom, admiring himself in the mirror. You sighed and opened the door. "Asmo, get up!" His washroom door opened and his eyes lit up. "Ah! Y/N! I'll get ready." He shut the door and blood rushed to your face. "He was just... wearing... a towel..." You muttered with your teeth gritted.

After waking everyone up in the Purgatory Hall, which was way easier than the boys in the House of Lamentation, you all met up in the dining room. "Alright, here's what we're going to do."

.

.

.

You stood up and looked at everyone. "Understood?" Everyone nodded. Belphie rose his hand. "And you're positive you can't summon them with Solomon's magic?" You shook your head. "We tried not too long ago, but I think the thing preventing them from breaking out with their demon form is preventing them from being summoned." Solomon nodded and stood up. "Alright, I'll lend you my magic and we'll go to the place we were supposed to have that excursion."

.

.

.

"Alright, all of you must-" Lily was cut off by a loud bang. "What the-" She picked up her glass ball and saw what was going on outside. "That little- I should've made sure he wouldn't be a nuisance in the future!" She put down he glass ball and used a portal to leave the building.

"What was in the glass ball?" Levi asked. Lucifer squinted. "Is that... Belphie?" Beel's eyes widened. "What? What is he doing here?!" Satan squinted as well. "Actually... it's not only him." Lucifer's eyes widened as he saw his two brothers, who weren't particularly known for fighting, flying through the sky.

"Since when did they think of rescue plans?" Levi asked. Mammon shook his head. "They wouldn't. Even I know that." There was a flash of h/c across the glass ball, and Satan immediately knew who it was. "Y/N...?"

Beel stomped on the floor, making the glass ball drop off the table and roll towards them. "What the heck are they doing here?!" Levi questioned. In the glass ball, an intense scene occurred.

"Asmo!" He swooped down and lifted you off the ground just as a beam of magic was shot at you. Lily was swept off her feet with Belphie's tail and he was lifted into the air by Solomon's magic. You were dropped and you used the magic Solomon had lent you so you would glide down. "Solomon, any finds?"

He shook his head, his eyes still closed. You set up a barrier as another beam of magic was shot at you. "Maybe you could, uh, hurry up!" You saw a beam of light go past you, and you froze it in midair. "Thanks Y/N!" Asmo yelled to you.

Lily made an aggravated groan. "What are you trying to do? Save dead bodies?" You froze. And that is how everyone learned... to never, ever piss you off.