part 4

--Recap--

Everything went black and I couldn't see anything for a few seconds and heard a loud beep in my ear.
When I could see more I saw Gloxinia and Gerheade lying unconscious on the floor.
The only one still standing was myself.

--
Y/n's .p.o.v.

And I've never faced an albion on my own or seen one myself.
I know they are one of the most powerful demon warriors and a perfect distraction.
But why does it have to be two again.
I transformed into my demon form and flew towards the Albion.
The albions stopped walking and looked in my direction.
They did nothing and started making strange noises as if they wanted to connect with me.
But I didn't get it.

"Sorry, but I can't hear you. Must be because I'm halfling."

The albions then started to growl and I saw a red glow coming from their chests.
And that meant one thing.
I'll be there if I don't get out of the way now.
But I can also try scythe with me, maybe the albions can beat.
But I don't really see it.
So I quickly decided to pull over.
Then something came to mind.
I can use the Regret counter and then it bounces back and adds extra pain.
Yes I can try and soon because they are just activating it.
I flew back a bit and summoned my scythe.
The guns were fired my way and I was ready with my scythe to reflect it.
The fire cannon beams came closer and at the perfect moment I bounced it back.

"Regret counter!"

The attack was pushed back and the albions fell to the ground.
I flew over to them and closed the eyes of the first Albion when suddenly I heard another cannon charging behind me.
I turned and saw that the other albion had picked itself up
And fired another attack at me.
I had no idea how to avoid this and closed my eyes for fear.

"Full Counter!" I heard someone scream.

I looked up to see someone familiar.
I didn't say anything and was shaking a bit.
I started to feel a little dizzy and grabbed my head.
I started taking timed breaths so that I wouldn't pass out.
I pushed myself up a bit and straightened up.
I looked to the side where the person was just standing and saw no one anymore.
I looked around and sighed.

"You have to be more careful, little one. Albions are sometimes much more difficult than they seem." someone said in my ear.

I turned and looked at the person and nodded.

"I will remember Estarossa and I am sorry you had to help me."

He shook his head.

"Nah that's no problem, you have friends for that. But you have to get out of here as soon as possible. It's going to be ugly. Zeldris is arranging it with your guardian Gloxinia ds. to go."

"But-"

"Y / n you really don't have time for dawdling now you have to get out of here. What do you think my brother would do if he found out that you were in danger. So don't be cocky and just follow me."

I looked at Estarossa and nodded.

"Just promise me Gloxinia is safe .."

"Promise."

Estarossa then flew into the air and reached out to me.
I took his hand and we flew away.
We flew towards a large group of demons and I also saw people from the goddesses race flying opposite.
I saw a girl with gray blonde or white hair fly to the small group of demons.
Behind her was a large group of people from the demon race and while they distracted the small group, the entire group was exterminated at once.
I gasped and gripped Estarossa's hand tighter.
I said nothing and Estarossa did the same.
Estarossa had accelerated and flew to the small group just opposite the girl.
While we were there I saw a girl with red orange hair crying.
I didn't think for a second and let go of Estarossa's hand and went over to the girl.
I grabbed her and started giving her a hug, not to think about the fact that she didn't like it.
The girl froze and did nothing at all.
After a few seconds she even started hugging me back and put her head on my shoulder.