part 9

--Recap--

I looked around and had no idea what to do.
I saw a figure coming my way but it suddenly stopped
a bright light came out and a white figure appeared with a black figure.

--
Y/n's .p.o.v.

"A GODDESS, A DEVIL AND A FAIRY! YOU DON'T TAKE THAT OFTEN! YOU HAVE BREED THE LAW AND MADE BONDS THAT DO NOT HEAR! A DEVIL AND A GODDESS WHAT SHOULD I TAKE? MUST BE PUNISHED AND BE PUNISHED IMMEDIATELY! AND THIS PENALTY WILL BE CHOSEN BY ME AND ME ENEMY! HERE HE COMES PART ONE! " said the white figure.

"FOR THE GIRL WITH THE FAIRY WINGS YOU WILL BE LOCKED. AWAY FROM MY SON AND YOUR BIRTH SPOT! YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE GATE TO OPEN AGAIN AND NEVER CAN DIE IF SOMETHING IS WRONG!" said the Demon king.

"MY DAUGHTER AND THE PRINCE IS A CURSE CURSE! YOU WANTED TO FIGHT TOGETHER NOW YOU DIE TOGETHER! EVERY TIME YOU COME BACK AND YOU LOVE EACH OTHER! AND ONLY YOUR TRUE LOVE MAKES THIS UNDO! SO YOU WILL HOPE THIS JUST THREE! SEE AGAIN BECAUSE OTHERWISE YOUR RELATI IS OVER! THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT BUT LIVE IT! "

"THIS CURSE IS DONE NOW!" they said at the same time.

It was then that I saw Meliodas moving again and we looked at each other.
He flew towards me but I slowly felt myself being whisked into the hole.

---

And now it has been 3,000 years since that happened.
We can't do anything and are stuck here hoping we can get out of here.
Many of the Ten Commandments are vicious, and Gloxinia has also joined so he could keep an eye on me.
Zeldris has taken charge and blames Meliodas for everything that happened.
And believe me I understand him, I would have done the same in his shoes.
But when he is with me, we always have a very good relationship with each other.
Estarossa is protective of me after we are locked up and wants to do everything she can so that nothing happens to me.
He often says he does it for their big brother too, but I know he's just a big softie.
Derieri and I have become very close and do a lot of girls things together and Melascula also participates when she has time, but often it is me and Derieri.
If I'm honest Zeldris, Estarossa, Derieri, Gloxinia and I are like family of which I am the youngest sister of Derieri, Zeldris and Estarossa and the daughter of Gloxinia.
I sometimes refer to them as brother, sister or dad if I'm honest.
Right now I am friends with everyone in the Ten Commandments, and my favorite person outside of my family-like people has to be Drole.
He always makes things for me and taught me to dance.
He also has a very nice personality and he is just a good person.
But today I am so exactly the day that we are sent away and locked up from the outside world.
And today is the day that I and Meliodas got divorced when I haven't been able to answer him yet.
I miss him and I wish the gate to the human world would open now.
I think my wish was heard because suddenly a bright light crack came through our bubble.
I walked to the shed and looked through it.

"Uhm guys ... I think the gate to the human world has just opened .."

Everyone jumped up and came quickly to me.
Zeldris gently pushed me aside and started pulling on the shed.
Everyone started to help, least of all the boys than to enlarge the shed.
When the shed was big enough I felt a shock through my body and my wings started to glow.
I tried to transform into my demon form and to my surprise it worked.

"I can transform again .. We have our powers back!"

Everyone started to try their strength and cheered.

“You know what this means, commandments and of course our y / n. We are free!” Said Zeldris proudly.

"We can finally go out ..." said Derieri.

"I can finally end this nightmare .."