part 6

--Recap--

I felt a bad twinge on my wrist and saw a small butterfly form with two hearts around it.
And the word love through the butterfly.
I had no idea what it was but shook it off.
I then looked away from Meliodas and turned to Zeldris.

--
Y/n's  .p.o.v.

"We better go .. I don't want to stay here any longer and I feel like something could happen at any moment."

Zeldris nodded.

"Let's go, everyone. We still have a lot to do. Derieri I want you to watch y / n in the meantime. If you don't mind at least." said Zeldris.

"Don't worry, it will be okay." Derieri said immediately

"Okay let's go then. Melascula, Galand and Monspreet are heading with Estarossa towards the human kingdom. Me, Grayroad and Gowther are heading towards the giant kingdom.
And Y / n and Derieri go to the fairy kingdom to get Gloxinia. Let's go. ”Said Zeldris.

Everyone nodded and then went in all directions.
Derieri and I flew quickly to the fairy kingdom with the two of them.
It looked deserted but I saw a small fire.
I started to fly faster and land near the fire and clap my wings.
I really walked to the fire now and saw Gloxinia lying weakly next to it.

"Gloxinia!"

I ran to him and put my hand on his forehead.
He was scalding hot and I saw familiar black stripes on his stomach.
They were demon marks, but why does he have them on his body?
He comes from the fairy race.
Or was this what Estarossa meant by arranging things with Gloxinia and why he should be weak.
I started to shake him a bit and he slowly woke up.
I also heard Derieri land behind me but we said nothing.
I felt Gloxinia wake up and smiled.

"Hey..Good to know you're alive .. I was worried y / n .." he said weakly.

Gloxinia sat up straight and immediately stood up.
I wanted to push it back but it stopped me immediately.

"Ahem, I'm your parental control. I have to take care of you and keep myself raised to protect you.
So let's go. It will be okay, ”he said.

I nodded and then looked at Derieri.

"Derieri, this is my father person Gloxinia. Gloxinia this is Derieri."

The two nodded to each other in respect and then both spread their wings.
I first changed myself back to my demon form and then did the same.
We took to the air and flew back to where we had just arrived.
Gloxinia and Derieri flew in front and I followed them slowly.
I looked around a bit and slowly got followed.
Or to be more precise that I was followed.
I stopped flying and looked around.

"Uhm guys..I'm going to take a quick look at something. You go that way to meet the others. I'll catch up with you in a minute."

The two raised their thumbs and moved on.
I think they knew I could protect myself pretty well and therefore either left me alone or they just didn't really notice what I just said.
But that doesn't matter.
I flew down and stood on the ground and looked around my surroundings.
When I was suddenly grabbed from behind.

"Before you scream I'm not a bad person. So please don't scream y / n."

I was shocked when I heard that voice and quickly turned to find myself face to face with a very famous blond boy.

"M-meliodas .."

He turned gray at me.

"Yup that's me Meliodas! I'm sorry you had to see that later, but I promise you it wasn't what you thought. I didn't ask her to wait for me and I did to you. Y / n you are the only one who lets me be myself and makes everyone, even the bad people feel good. And although this is actually forbidden, what I am going to ask you now, but do you want to be my girlfriend ... "

I looked at him with wide eyes and couldn't get anything out of me.

"I understand if you don't really trust me now because of what happened then. But I was looking for you and didn't see you until she finally stopped talking to me. And you were crying. My heart broke in many pieces and I wanted to go straight to you but before I could do that you were gone- "

I put my hand on their mouth and sighed.

"I can't answer you right now, because my thoughts aren't that good right now. My head says no but my heart says yes. So give me time."