S2 part 36

--recap--

She looked at me wide-eyed and suddenly had a grin on her face.
She nodded at something and suddenly someone jumped on my back.

"Zeldris, what are you doing here?" said a sort of familiar voice.

I turned my head and saw a familiar face from y/n's friends.

--Zeldris's .p.o.v.--

It was none other than Harlequin and behind him was the green boy Helbram.

"Oh Harlequin.. Well I'm here because of y/n lighting up there, but that little fairy over there won't let me through!" I said irritated. "Oh and would you like to get rid of me?"

Harlequin nodded and left me and immediately looked at Gerheade who looked at us in astonishment.

"King Harlequin? Why did you let him go!" said Gerheade.

I saw Harlequin lift his shoulders with a grin.
Helbram started laughing softly behind Harlequin and walked towards me.

"What is it with you demons Zeldris? Even if you don't want to there are problems."

I sighed and started laughing.
He was really right.
Nothing we did was normal, but neither did they.

"You can't say anything. The seven deadly sins aren't really a good example either."

"Hey! At least our group is better than yours!" said Harlequin at once.

We looked at each other and we all started laughing now.

"Uhm hello King Harlequin. How can you deal with a demon so normally!" Gerheade said angrily.

"What do you think? Y/n, of course. She is the reason and has told us many sides of when she was incarcerated and how protective the Ten Commandments were. And that includes Gloxinia, the commandment of Repose." Harlequin said sternly.

She nearly choked on breathing.

"No way... My brother is one of the commandments.."

"He is and he has been for 3000 years now. He came to us a day after the war to protect y/n. Speaking of y/n I would like to go to her so if you want to move, that would be fantastic."

Gerheade growled and looked at Helbram and Arlequin who nodded.
She sighed and moved to the side.
I quietly walked over to y/n and still heard her say goddess..
I was so worried and grabbed her hand.

"Y/n.. You better wake up soon to this, because Meliodas, me and everyone out there are worried..."

"If you don't mind Zeldris..What happened to her when we were teleported away?" asked Helbram.

I looked at him and gulped.

"She had a takeover.. She was so mad at Elizabeth that she threw her against a rock. Elizabeth is lucky she wasn't full of human or else she might have ended up in a coma, but then all of a sudden the guy with the mustache came along in between and when y/n saw his flames she came in a trance. Meliodas then gave her to me and-"

"I beat up Escanor and maybe almost killed him, Hehe..." said a voice behind us.

We immediately looked over and saw Meliodas with Gloxinia and the girls.

"Meliodas." I said monotonously.

"Captain/Meliodas!" Harlequin and Helbram said energetically.

"Wow!" he then looked at me and walked over to her. "Zeldris I now take her over and do not speak against it."

I simply nodded and handed her to Meliodas.
He then lifted her in a bride style manner.
He then turned to Gloxinia with a serious face.

'Okay what should I do, Gloxinia? I want to get her out of her misery as soon as possible.”

Gloxinia nodded.

"Go into the water with her. Me, Melascula and Derieri then put some stuff around you and Zeldris puts a dome around you with a hole just big enough for my moon droplet. Gerheade and the boys since you got there can you give me some energy? Then there is a greater chance that it will work."

The three nodded and stood behind him.
Gloxinia and the girls all laid flowers next to Meliodas and y/n who was in his arms began to transform into her fairy form.
Meliodas seemed very calm under it and then looked at me and nodded.
I snapped my finger and made a dome around them.
Gloxinia then summoned his weapon and turned him into a large rose.

"Okay guys now it's your turn." he said to Gerheade, Harlequin, and Helbram.

Out of nowhere, all orbs of light came towards Gloxinia.
When he'd had enough, he raised his hand and looked Meliodas straight in the eye.

"Ready for Meliodas? Because this is going to hurt."

He nodded and began to hold y/n tighter.

"Moon rose droplet or life!"

The drop fell into the small hole in the dome.
Hoping it goes well.