S2 part 35

--recap--

I nodded and snapped my fingers, signaling the designated people to follow.
Everyone then spread their wings and we flew off right away.

--Zeldris's .p.o.v.--

We flew after Gloxinia and soon spotted a familiar pink tree.
We are going to the fairy kingdom.
I'm worried something is going to happen because we are demons and not really very popular with them.
But I know we can't leave y/n like this and I don't care if they hurt me as long as she's okay.
If I'm honest, y/n feels like a sister to me and in fact she is a bit like that.
Especially if she and Meliodas get back together.
He just proved when he gave her to me that he cares about her even if it means handing her over.
He does everything to protect her just like he claimed he would.
He's doing his very best on this now and he better keep doing that, because before you know it I'll take her away from him.
We arrived at the tree and Gloxinia landed in an open field on top of the tree with a fountain above it.
He then walked to the water as if looking for something or someone.
He looked around and sighed.

"Gerheade I know you're there!" cried Gloxinia. "Come out, your niece needs your help now!"

Gloxinia then looked to the left side where tinkling came from.
Everyone looked that way and saw a girl fairy in green clothes standing there.
She looked at us all sternly and it seemed as if she wanted to kill us with her eyes.
"Gerheade. They are the friends of y/n I told about and the persons I've been with all along"

The girl Gerheade nodded and gave us a half hearted smile that I don't think she really meant.
She then looked away and flew full of energy towards Gloxinia and y/n.
She jumped on Gloxinia's back and gave him a hug.

"It's good to see you again big brother! But what's up with y/n?" Gerheade asked.

"Y/n is in a trans.. About a person from her past. I was hoping that you could make her fall asleep with the fountain."

She nodded.

"Put her in the water and I'll take care of the rest. Oh and we need your moonrose drop of life."

Gloxinia nodded and turned to us.

"Melascula, Derieri I want you to go get some things with me. Zeldris you stay here with Gerheade."

Gerheade growled, but Gloxinia immediately turned to her so as not to contradict her.
Gloxinia nodded at me and took off with the girls.
I then looked at y/n and walked slowly towards her.
When I was almost standing next to me, Gerheade stopped me.

"Don't you dare touch her!" she said angrily.

I looked at her for a moment and then looked back at y/n and sighed.

"Listen I get that you don't trust me but don't you dare keep me away from her." I said with a glare at her. "So get out of the way!"

She looked at me shocked and swallowed.
She then looked me straight in the eye.

"No! If you want to pass, you have to pass me first!" she said.

I growled and grabbed my head.
Really this fairy is a problem.
Maybe she doesn't know who I am or she does.
If she doesn't know she's stupid because Gloxinia wouldn't just take people when it comes to y/n.
But if she does, then I understand.
She wants to protect y/n, but seriously I only want to sit with y/n for the exact same reason.
So if I have to push aside for Gloxinia's sister there, I will.
I walked over to her and took my sword from the holder and put it against her neck.

"Listen, little fairy, I don't have time for this! I just want to make sure you don't do anything weird with her."

She looked at me wide-eyed and suddenly had a grin on her face.
She nodded at something and suddenly someone jumped on my back.

"Zeldris, what are you doing here?" said a sort of familiar voice.

I turned my head and saw a familiar face from y/n's friends.