S2 part 41

-recap-
And that plan could be mapped out with the seven deadly sins, or so I thought at the beginning.
But we became a real team and I didn't want to get them in trouble, so I chose to wait an extra 10 years.
10 years and now it's really happening.
You were liberated along with y/n, but I thought I was delusional when I saw her those times.
I only really believed it when I saw the sadness in her eyes and saw her slowly disappear.

-Meliodas .p.o.v. (flashback over)-

So if I'm being honest I only had half a memory of y/n and didn't really know who she was until I saw her leave that day.
Why do you think I came straight to you that day?
I wasn't going to fight you.
No, I just wanted to talk to you, but I was immediately pelted by my boy brother,
Besides, that hurt.
But actually it is.
Any questions?"

Everyone just looked at me until I heard someone sigh.
I looked that way and saw Zeldris standing up.

" You know Meliodas.. If I'm honest I don't think we all really hated you for the betrayal to us... No, it was about the betrayal to y/n that day.."

"He's right.. Y/n saw you with Elizabeth and started crying. And that was a moment that shot an arrow into my heart." said Derieri.

"We all know that y/n doesn't deserve such things. But now I understand the situation better. You didn't do it for yourself, but for her. Everything was for her and you had no limits. So with this....Have you have my approval, but don't expect Estarossa to give it to you like that." said Zeldris.

"You have mine too, but Gloxinia is going to be a tough one too." said Gerheade.

I smiled at them and stood up and bowed in thanks.

"Thank you, I appreciate that."

"But sir..why did you accept her as a halfling? Many people or beings say they are the mistakes of the world." said a random elf.

"Because even so she is special and deserves everything she can get. And sometimes things aren't as bad as they sound and especially not when we talk about her." I said with a grin/smile.

But this smile soon faded from my face when I suddenly felt a burning pain on my skin.
Or should I say my neck.
I started screaming in pain and saw people calling to me or coming my way, but all I could do was focus on the pain.
It was like a symbol was burned into my neck, but I don't know why.
The design felt like a butterfly with a dragon behind it.
But I couldn't think about it too long because before I knew it I had passed out.

-Meanwhile-
Y/n's .p.r.

It is dark..
Very dark.
As if all the light has disappeared, but there is a nice familiar warmth around me. As if someone is holding me tight and protecting me.
A special cloak just for me.
I don't know what it is but I want to see it.
It calmed me down from that endless nightmare I had after Escanor started glowing like this.
But now I feel as calm as a lily on the water.
I was just dreaming about Meliodas holding me in his arms and holding me tight, but otherwise I've lost all of my dream.
Like I never really dreamed it and it was just an illusion.
But what I do know is that a light orb is forming in the darkness and I want to run towards it at full speed.
I knew I had to get there no matter what.
I ran and ran to the small dot of light I saw in the distance and when I got there I felt the comfortable warmth I had even better than before.