70❤️‍🔥

A couple of weeks had gone by and Ivy keeps hounding mom about the wedding but I'm not doing anything until Lanie is here and dad is in talks with a police officer there

I still want her here but my hands are tied and the few times I've called Reggie let me speak to her but she can't really talk at all.

We are off work today and Jessa is coming over with Carly and we are having a bbq outside.

Trace is out working on the burgers and I'm inside cutting up the sides when they come in.

"Hey, guys! Come on in." I smile.

"Hey, honey do you need us to do anything?" Carly asked.

"No just make yourself comfortable. Trace is outside if you want to go on the porch." I said.

"Oh, I want to swing a while." She smiled heading out.

"So how did her doctor appointment go?" I ask.

"Doctor said she's still cancer-free." Jessa smiles.

"God I'm glad to hear that as I'm sure you guys are," I said.

"Yeah, I'm relieved. I don't know what I would do without her. She said.

Trace walked in and kissed the side of my face. "Need any help in here?"

"No we got it but your mom is on the swing," I said.

"Oh I saw her and she made a point to say she needs a swing on her porch." He laughed.

"Oh, she's been talking about that daily Trace. Sooo you are going to have to get her one." Jessa laughed.

"I guess I am and soon as my next day off." He laughed.

Jessa carried the toppings out to the table on the porch and Trace walked over putting his arms around me kissing my neck. "I love you."

"I love you too Trace and I'm very happy that your mom got a great report." I smile.

"Yeah, that's the best news I've heard all day long." He smiled.

We headed outside with the rest of the food and we sit around the table beside Carly she wanted to swing.

The doorbell went off and when he came back Jax was behind him. "Hey, guys! I didn't mean to intrude." He said.

"No intrusion come on in Jax. This is my soon to be mother in law Carly and well you know Jessa." I said.

Jax smiled and sit down. "Mom Jax works with us at the shop." Trace said.

"Ohh another tattoo artist that's nice." She smiled.

"Have a burger, Jax. What do you like on it?" I asked.

"You guys sure? I came by to ask for a bandaid not to eat your food." He laughed.

"I'll get you the bandaids while Morgan fixes you a plate." Trace said.

Jax walked around and sit down beside me and put some toppings on his burger and I went to get him a drink.

"So what do you need a bandaid for?" I asked.

"Umm, I burnt my hand on the coffee pot. I didn't realize my brother left it on and I touched it." He said.

"Your brother at home? Text him tell him to come to get a burger we would like to meet him." I said just as Trace walked back with a few bandaids.

"Are you sure?" Jax asked.

"Sure we have plenty of food." I shrugged.

It wasn't long the doorbell went off and Trace went to let Tony in.  Once they came back to the porch Jax smiled. "I got invited to eat and I want you to meet my friends." He said.

"Nice to meet you guys and feed me," Tony said.

"I'm Morgan and this here is my fiancée Trace and this is his mom Carly and sister Jessa," I said.

"Well as you probably know I'm Tony this one's baby brother."He smiled.

"I can tell you guys are kin you both look alike." Carly smiled.

"You should see our dad." Tony laughed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we look like triplets." He laughed.

I kept watching Jessa and she couldn't take her eyes off of Tony. I asked her to help me take the food to the kitchen. "Jessa I see the way you are looking at Tony," I whisper.

"What?" She smirked.

"Uhuh, I saw you. You think he cute don't you?" I ask.

"Maybe... Well yeah, he's gorgeous." She giggled.

I bumped into her with my hip and we laughed when Jax walked in carrying dirty plates.

"Jax I have a question for you," I ask.

"Shoot." He said putting the dishes in the sink.

"Is your brother single?" I ask.

Jax looked between me and Jessa and then he smirked... "Yeah, he's single as a pringle... why?"

"Thanks, that's all I needed to know," I smirked and looked over at Jessa.

"Jeez, guys do I look desperate? I guess I could have asked him." She laughed.

"I'll talk to him for you Jessa." Jax smiled and walked away.

"Morgan! I'm not as confident as you and now I'm embarrassed." Jessa said.

"Jessa don't be embarrassed if he likes you he will come inside and talk to you." I smiled and as soon as I looked up Tony come in smiling.

"I'm going back to the porch. Jessa, will you wash those dishes for me?" I ask.

"Sure I can do that." She said.

"I can help you." Tony smiled.

I walked back outside and gave Jax a high five and Carly and Trace looked at us.

"What is going on?" Trace asked.

"Just doing a little matchmaking," I smirked.

"Jessa and Tony?" Trace asked.

I looked over at Carly and she smiled. "I saw the way she was looking at him."

"Look even you got mom in on your matchmaking." Trace laughed.

A little while later Jessa walked in with Tony. We are going to walk on the beach be back later." She smiled.

"That's the Carver charm." Jax laughed.

"Don't make me hurt your brother." Trace laughed.

"Oh no leave Jessa alone and let her have some fun," Carly said.

"Amen to that!" I giggle.

One more chapter left!