30❤️‍🔥

I did a total of ten tattoos today and three of them were pretty big

I left and headed to the hospital to see Sunny. She texted me earlier to say she was still there.

When I arrived at the hospital my phone beeped.

📱Mom is out of surgery I'm waiting on the doctor to come to talk to me.

📱I'm glad she's out of surgery to keep me posted. I'm at the hospital now going to visit Sunny.

📱I will. What's wrong with her?

📱High blood pressure.

📱Ah ok well be careful and I'll call you later. Love you!

📱Love you too Trace.

I walked in and up to the third floor and found the room and lightly knocked before walking in.

Sunny was sitting up in the bed with a bunch of beeping noise going on and a monitor on her belly.

"Hey! How's it going?" I ask her.

"I'm ok! I'm glad you came Morgan. I'm worried and scared and well I'm not calling Shawn." She said.

"I don't blame you on that one. How long are you going to be in here?" I ask.

"Not sure yet. They are talking about putting me on bed rest until after she is born."

"Ouch, that sounds horrible. Well, you can count on me if you need anything." I said.

I stayed a couple of hours until I started yawning... "I think I better head home but call if you need me ok Sunny?"

She reaches her hand out for mine and squeezed it. "Thanks for being my friend I appreciate that Morgan."

As I left the hospital I couldn't help but think about Sunny and the position she is in and how she really doesn't have anyone and she's about to bring this baby into the world.

I got out to my bike and my phone beeped.

📱Can you talk?

📱I'm just leaving the hospital give me ten minutes.

📱Ok, be careful love you!

📱Love you too Trace.

I slip my phone in my pocket and head back up to the road toward home.

Once home I lock the forks of my bike and head to the elevator and once inside the girl from the apartment Shawn was cheating with was inside.

"Your the one Shawn was cheating with right? And after I told you about it you continued to see him." I said.

"I didn't know he had a fiancée and then the next time he came he said it was over with them." She said.

"You realize his now ex-fiancée is seven months pregnant with his baby?" I said.

"I had no idea. God, he's such a loser." She said.

"And he will do your baby the same way I guarantee it," I said getting off the elevator as it beeped.

"I know your right that's why I broke up with him. We don't need him." She said.

"No, you don't that's for sure. Goodnight!" I said walking down to my door.

Once inside I throw my backpack and jacket on the couch and head toward the bed.

📱I'm home now.

📱Let me get on the computer so we can video chat.

📱Ok.

💻Hey beautiful!

💻Hey, Trace! It's so good to see your face. How's your mom?

💻Very sore and mostly sleeping. How's Sunny?

💻Ok, I guess. Stuck in the hospital for now until her blood pressure goes down.

💻I hate to hear that. So what took you so long to get home?

💻I was in the elevator talking to the other girl Shawn knocked up.

💻Oh wow! Poor girl.

💻Yeah, he lied a lot to her. He's such trash but not allowed back on the premises.

💻That's a plus. How about you get naked for me.

💻Trace! Nope, I'm holding out on the goods until you get home.

💻It was worth a shot I guess.

💻Nice try mister. So when will your mom come home?

💻Hoping in the next couple of days. The doctor said that he thinks he got it all but will do a scan next week to look over things.

💻Does he think? That doesn't sound too reassuring.

💻No, it doesn't. But I know she's tired and doesn't want to be poked and prodded anymore.

💻I'm sorry Trace. I really am.

💻Me too. Look I know you are tired get comfy and lay down and I will talk to you until you fall asleep.

💻Sounds good. Let me get my jeans off.

💻Can I at least watch?

💻Sure why not.

Once in bed, I laid the laptop next to me so I could see his face.

💻Your beautiful Morgan! I wish I could wrap my arms around you and kiss your lips.

💻I wish the same Trace. I miss you so much.

💻I miss you too Morgan and I love you and hope you sleep well.

💻I love you too.

That's the last thing I remember before falling asleep. When I woke up at 8 am the screen was blank but I knew Trace had been watching me sleep.

I got up and took a shower and got ready for the day.

I texted Trace to say I love him and then I sent a text to Sunny to see how she was doing and then I put on my jacket and grabbed my backpack and headed down to my bike.

Once at work everyone was already preparing for the day and I was behind. My client was already waiting and thank goodness it was someone I had tattooed before. She was wanting a flower on top of her foot.

I got out the sketch I had worked on and showed her and she loved it. Wasn't long until I had it outlined and ready to shade in.

The girl talked my ear off about how her girlfriend just proposed to her and they were planning to marry soon.

Lord knows I don't want to get married this young but it doesn't make me miss Trace any less. I want him back here with me like yesterday.

 I want him back here with me like yesterday