10☠️

Her body is on fire and I'm hard as a rock

Her body is on fire and I'm hard as a rock. I never sleep with someone I work with much less just met but damn I can't help myself.

I suck on her other nipple before she begins to remove my shirt. She stares at my tattoos before she scrapes her nail down my skin.

She leans forward and licks and sucks on my neck while her fingers fumble with my belt.

We break away from each other and she pulls my belt off and then I watch her stand up as she begins to remove her shoes and pants.

I can't remove my own jeans for looking at her black lacy panties.

"Are you going to stare at my panties or take them off and fuck me?" She asked.

I slip my own jeans off and pull off my boxers and my dick springs out because I'm already at attention.

I watch her eyes widen and then she licks her lips when she gets a good look at me. I smirk at her before I pull her close and slide her panties down her legs.

God, she's more than trimmed. She's as bald as an eagle and that's the way I like it. I pull her close and she straddles my lap again.

"Can I please put my fingers in you?" I ask.

"I'm glad you asked because it's Invitation Only." She giggled.

"Can I please be invited in?" I whispered in her ear.

She shakes her head yes and leans in to kiss me as I slide a finger inside her. Damn, she's so wet I'm going to lose my shit soon.

I feel her hand wrap around me and begin pumping me as I add another finger and move in and out of her faster.

"Trace please I need you inside me." She moans.

I grab the condom off the couch cushion and slip it on and as soon as I do she's ready.

I've never met a girl so eager and I'm not sure I can hold off because it's been a while.

As she slides down on my dick I have to close my eyes and not come before we even get started.

She wraps her arms around me as she moves slowly up and down on me. I grip her hips and let her do the work.

Damn this girl knows what she's doing and I can't get enough of her. I tighten my grip on her hips and lean in for another kiss and she thrust her tongue in my mouth.

I normally don't let a girl kiss me when it's just a bang because that's too intimate but I want more of her.

I put my arms under her legs and lift her up while I pound into her and she likes it a lot because she can't stop moaning.

"Trace I'm so close." She moans out.

"Let it go Morgan I'm with you."

I thrust a few more times and she begins to convulse which is so fucking sexy.

I watch her body until she begins to calm down and I pump a few more times and fill the condom up.

I let out a heavy sigh... "Damn Morgan you are something else." I said as she got up."

I got up after her and took the condom to the trash and asked if she wanted a drink.

"Yeah, I'll take some water please." She said sitting naked on my couch.

I walk over and hand her a water... "So how many tattoos do you have?"

"Umm guess." She laughs.

"Forty-five?" I said.

"Really that's all?" I have seventy-two and counting." She smiled.

"Wow! You said that you had some in private areas so now that we have fucked can I see them?" I asked.

She giggles... "Well yeah, I guess so."

I watch as she spreads her legs and her second set of lips and I zero in on the jewelry connected to her nub but what I really see is the words on the inside of each lip.

I can't help but laugh... "Lick here? Well, I didn't get to."

"No one stopped you Trace but I normally don't let that happen with someone I just met." She smiled.

"I got it. I'm like that with kissing but I enjoyed kissing you." I smile.

"I have another weird tattoo in my ass cheek but it was a bet," I said.

"Alright, I need to see." I laugh.

She turns over and spreads her ass cheeks and damn I'm ready to fuck her again but idk if she will be ok with that. Then I laugh when I see the yellow smiley face right inside one of her butt cheeks.

"Ok that's a first for me but the flowers on your ass and around your hip are awesome," I said.

"Thanks I love tattoos they are so freeing and I don't think I'll ever stop getting them." She said.

"You like that with your ass up in the air has made me hard again. Can I taste you now?" I ask.

She moves around a little and spreads her legs more.

"I guess that's my answer then," I said as I got on my knees and got down behind her. I moved my finger between her lips and then slipped my finger inside her as my tongue found her nub.

She arched her back and moaned when I begin to suck on her and lick her. I don't do this often but when she moaned out and screamed my name and her body went into a spasm I knew I did something right.

When I was done she turned over and pulled me on top of her and we begin kissing. She didn't care where my lips had just been as she sucked my lips off.

We made out for quite a while when she pulled away and stared into my eyes. "Fuck me again?" She said.

"You don't have to ask me twice Morgan."