66☠️

For the next month, we have been getting up and running on the beach before work and it has kicked our asses

I have been mulling it over in my mind for some time but I think I'm going to propose to Morgan.

I asked Kash the other night when we were over their house for dinner and he was one hundred percent on board.

I feel we are young but I know we love each other and I want to make that permanent.

I told Morgan that I needed to run an errand for mom during lunch and she didn't think anything of it.

I was late getting back to work but I picked the perfect ring for her. Kash smiled at me as I walked in the door.

At one point I went to the bathroom and when I came out both Kash and Navy were standing there wanting to see the ring.

I showed them and they were so excited. Navy loved the ring.

"Oh Trace that is so Morgan! She doesn't like flashy things." She smiled.

"What is going on? Were my parents back there making out?" Morgan asked.

I laughed... "Yeah it shocked me for sure but at least they weren't naked.

"Gross Trace!" She laughed.

I get my inks set up and ready to go just in time before my next client showed up.

While working on the tattoo I'm trying to figure out how or where do I propose to Morgan.

She doesn't like big or flashy things and she's not a person to dress up and go out to eat. Guess I could do it at home.

I finished up the tattoo and told the guy to go look and he loved it. The wolf looked pretty cool if you asked me.

I cleaned up my area I was done for the day and Morgan was finishing one up. I talked to Dom and Hoss while I wait.

Kash walked over and talked about a new guy he was bringing in that we just had too many tattoos scheduled and maybe that would help.

We are bursting at the seams in this shop but Kash is rolling in the dough.

"So when is this guy coming?" Hoss asked.

"I'm hoping next week. He gives his notice at the shop he's been at. His artwork is great with clean lines." Kash said.

"What's his name maybe I know him," Dom asked.

"Jax Carver," Kash said.

"Oh I've seen his work dad and he's good," Morgan said.

"I think he will be great for the company," Kash said.

Morgan finished up and cleaned up and was ready to go. She rode with me this morning.

"Want to stop and get some pizza before home?" I asked.

"Sure sounds good Trace." She said getting in the truck.

She ordered the pizza and we stopped and picked it up and headed home.

Ronald was outside and he waved at us as we pulled into the garage.

"I'm starving how about you?" I asked.

"I'm always hungry." She laughed.

I got a couple of drinks and we went out to the porch to eat.

"So what do you think about this Jax guy?" I ask.

"Umm, he could be a good asset to the company. I mean his work is good." She said.

"I guess we will find out won't we?" I laugh.

"Don't be jealous Trace I only have eyes for you."

"You better." I smile leaning over for a kiss.

We finish eating and Morgan sits sideways on the swing and puts her feet on me and yawns.

"Already tired?" I asked her.

"Not just my feet hurt but I love spending my evenings out here with you." She smiled.

I begin to massage her feet and watch her close her eyes. "Damn that feels good and we seem like an old couple sitting on the porch at 8 pm ready for bed."

"Haha, and we are young but I don't have any desire to spend my evenings at bars when I have you," I said.

"Yeah me either unless it was a party or get together or something." She said.

"Yeah, your friends are now my friends. But I don't have any of my own." I laugh.

"My friends are pretty accepting it seems." She smiles at me.

I continue to massage her feet. I don't feel like this is the time to propose to her while rubbing her feet.

"How about we go upstairs and get in the big bathtub together surrounded by bubbles?" I ask.

"That sounds heavenly. Let's go." She smiles at me.

I follow her up the stairs and she said she going to start the water and bubbles and it gave me time to get the ring box out of my drawer.

She walked back downstairs to get some wine and I went to the bathroom and lit a few candles to make it romantic.

When she walks back into the room she smiles. "Wow fancy! I love it!"

"Anything for you beautiful," I said as I stripped off my clothes and watched as she took hers off too.

I sit in the water and she sits in front of me and leans against my chest. "This is pretty romantic Trace." She smiles.

"I try my best," I said kissing the side of her neck.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her as close as I can get her. I know she feels my erection but I need to be serious for a minute.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask her.

She turns a little in the water so her face is looking at me. "I know we are young and crazy about each other but I want to make this more permanent with you that's why I bought you something," I said.

"What did you buy me Trace?" She asked.

"This," I said grabbing the box.

Her eyes got big as she saw the box open

Her eyes got big as she saw the box open. "Morgan Winter Ryan, would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

"OMG Yes Trace! A million times yes!" She said flinging herself in my arms making water splash everywhere.