56❤️‍🔥

It had been a month since all that happened with Jamie and I had stuck true to my word

I haven't gone out with a guy or slept with a guy at all. My mom is worried about me because she says I'm not my funny cheerful self but I just feel sad all the time.

I have talked to Trace here and there by text only but sounds like Jessa is now home and back to her normal self which I'm glad for.

He never did come to get his truck or things so I guess at some point he will be back.

Sunny is in her last month before her baby gets here and I know she will be glad.

I haven't seen Robin around. I think she went to stay with her mom in Florida for a while.

I step out of the shower and put my makeup on and get dressed for work.

I put my jacket on and grab my backpack and head down to my bike. I say hi to the guys sitting outside before putting my helmet on and driving off.

I get to work and smile at mom because I know she's worried about both of us. Lanie took a few days but text me back saying everything was good and she would call me soon but I'm still waiting on that call.

"Sweetheart, you have Croy coming in today are you sure you want to tattoo him?" Mom asked.

"Sure mom it's all good." I smile but honestly, all I can think about is his little penis and I want to laugh.

When he walked in he smiled at me and I smiled back but I felt nothing. I most definitely wasn't interested in anything he had.

"Hey, Morgan!" He smiled.

"Hey, Croy! Nice to see you again. What are we doing today?" I asked.

"I want to add to the tat you have already done. More roses down my arm." He said.

"I can do that for you," I said.

"I haven't heard from you is everything ok?" He asked.

"Yeah umm, I decided to focus more on myself and just haven't been dating or going out at all," I said.

"That sucks Morgan! I thought we had fun." He laughed.

I just smiled at him and got started on his tattoo.

He talked my head off and about how he was doing this or that and I just really didn't care at all.

Once the tattoo was over Croy handed me a tip. "Hey text me whenever you are up to going out again." He said.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Bye Croy."

I cleaned up my area and worked on some upcoming projects when the door opened and I didn't even bother to look up.

"Morgan your next appointment is here." Mom said and when I looked up and saw him I almost fell out of my chair.

"Trace?" I said.

He walked over to me and smiled and I jumped out of my chair and into his arms.

I had forgiven him a long time ago and I just missed him and honestly never thought I would see him again.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came for you. I have spent too much time away from the only woman that I have ever loved and well here I am." He said.

I placed my hands on his face and rubbed my fingers through his beard and begin to cry until his lips were on mine.

I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Ok kids don't scare off my customers. Why don't you guys go out back." Dad said.

"Sorry, dad," I said grabbing Trace's hand and pulling him out back.

"It's so nice to see you." He smiled.

"You have no idea how much I have missed you and wished you were here and now you are I'm in shock." I laugh.

He pulls me close and puts his face in my neck. "I missed your smell, Morgan. Hell, I missed everything about you."

"I missed you too. How long are you staying?" I asked.

"Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about." He said.

"Oh?" I said sitting down.

"Yeah, mom and Jessa are down to moving here with me. I am looking at a couple of houses for them later today." He said.

"Really? Trace really?" I said.

"Yup they know how I feel about you and they want me to be happy and said they were ready to leave Texas. Jessa will live with mom." He smiled.

"I can't believe it and I don't know what to say," I said through tears.

"You don't have to say anything. Just please give me another chance to get back to where we were. I never stopped loving you, Morgan."

I pull his face close to mine and kiss his lips. "I never stopped loving you either Trace." I smile at him and pull him in for another kiss.

"This feels surreal!" He said picking me up swinging me around.

I giggle and smile at him... "I have made a lot of mistakes since you been gone but the last month I have been reflecting on life and what I want and you were a part of that equation."

"Will you go with me to look at a couple of houses for them?" He asked.

"I would love to. I do have one more tattoo to do today and they should be here soon." I said.

"Oh, I can wait. I will wait forever for you Morgan." He smiled.

"God I missed you!" I said grabbing him and kissing him over and over.

The door opened and Ethan was standing there shocked. "Wow! I didn't think I would see you again Trace! How's it going?"

"Great now that I've gotten my girl back." Trace smiled.

"I'm happy for you guys!" Ethan smiled.

"Thanks, Trace! Umm is my next client here?" I ask.

"Yeah, that's why I came out here." Ethan said laughing.