19❤️‍🔥

The next morning I roll over and open my eyes and see Trace laying there asleep

His eyelashes are so long and I never cared for a guy with a beard but he's so handsome. I have never had a connection with a guy before and I'm scared.

He opened his eyes when I was staring at him and smiled. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Just looking a how long your eyelashes are and why mine isn't." I laugh.

"Ok then. I thought you were thinking how handsome I was and you can't live without me." He laughs.

"Oh you are very handsome and I can't live without that dick." I laugh.

"Do we have time for a quickie before work?" He asked.

"We might work another one in." She smiles crawling back on top of me. I welcome her as she grinds on me.

"Do you have any condoms?" I don't have any with me." He said.

"Yup I have some of course. I bought it just for you Trace." I said leaning over and grabbing the box out of the drawer.

"Wow I'm flattered and I'll have you know we are going to use every damn one of these." He said laughing.

I helped him get it on and then I took him for a ride for at least thirty minutes before we both came together and had to jump up to get ready.

"I gotta go get dressed I'll see you in a few." He laughed throwing his jeans on and heading out the door.

I comb out my hair and throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and head to the kitchen for some water. I swallow my birth control because I hope it doesn't fail me now.

I walk out the door and knock on Trace's door and he opens it smiling brushing down his beard with his hand.

"Are you ready for a fun-filled day?" I smile.

"Of course as long as I get to spend it with you." He said kissing the side of my head.

I thought I felt a flutter in my heart. what is this guy doing to me?

We get on the elevator and Trace pulls me close and kisses me and holds my hand. "Thank you for everything Morgan."

"My face hurts from smiling so much and that is because of you Trace," I said leaning in kissing him again just as the elevator opens.

We walked outside and those guys that said horrible things to be the first day I came here now smiles and speaks to both of us.

One of the guys walked over to my bike and we were getting ready to leave and wanted to apologize which was nice and asked about our tattoos and Trace told them to come down to the shop and he would tattoo them.

He followed me to the shop in his truck and when we pulled up he winked at me and smiled as we walked inside.

His smile does something to me and I just don't want to even look at another man. Geez, am I falling for this guy? Morgan the girl who wants to be wild and free?

Mom said one day a guy would tame this wild heart... Is Trace that guy?

We walked inside and Dad smiled when he looked at the both of us. "Busy day guys!" He said

"Morning dad! I am ready and I think Trace is too." I smile.

"Oh, I'm so ready!" Trace smiled walking over to the station next to mine.

"Morgan, can I speak to you in my office?" Dad said.

"Sure dad," I said following him up the hallway.

He shuts the door and I sit down. "What did I do now?" I ask.

He laughs... "What makes you think you have done something wrong?"

"Because I'm always in trouble Dad."

"No, your not in trouble. Look I gather something is going on between you and Trace and before you say anything I'm ok with it." He said.

"You are?"

"I see the way he looks at you and it's the same way I look at your mom's but listen don't break the guy's heart ok?"

"I won't dad. For the first time in my life, it's not just sex with Trace. I'm feeling different." I shrug.

"I don't want to know about my baby having sex but I think you like telling me this because you like to shock me." He laughed.

"Yeah, that's the reason." I laugh.

"You are so much like me I swear." He laughed.

"Ok, I have a client soon I gotta get ready," I said standing up.

"Alright hug your old man. I love you, Morgan."

"I love you too dad." I smile walking over to my station to find Trace had laid all my stuff out for me.

"Well, aren't you sweet?" I smile at him.

Ethan walked in and over to where we were. "Hey what's up?"

"Just getting ready for the day." I smile.

"What did you get up to last night Morg?" He asked.

"Umm Trace and I helped each other unpack more and then we gave each other a tattoo." I smile.

"What? Where?" He asked.

"Here on my arm." I showed him.

"That's nice! Good lines Trace." Ethan said.

"Thanks, man! And I got this." Trace said raising his shirt up and showing Ethan his Texas star on his rib.

"That's very nice too. But Morg here always does fantastic work. She used to practice on anything when she was younger." Ethan laughed.

"Yeah Ethan and DJ wouldn't let me practice on them but dad did." I smiled.

"That's awesome you wanted to tattoo at such a young age." Trace said.

"Well I did grow up here and I loved it. Can't say Lanie did though." I laughed.

"Oh god, she would never get a tattoo." Ethan laughed.