34❤️‍🔥

What a night! I spent most of it in the hospital with Robin

What a night! I spent most of it in the hospital with Robin. She said none of her family lived around here and well she wasn't speaking to Shawn so all that was left was me.

I called Sunny to let her know what was going on and where I was and because Sunny is such a sweet person she asked if there was anything she could do for Robin and I told her no but I didn't want her thinking I was betraying her.

The doctor came out and let me go back with her and Robin was crying her eyes out. I thought the worst. "Oh, Robin are you ok?" I said rushing around to her bedside.

"My baby is ok and that's why I'm crying. I was bleeding bad but they got it all under control and are going to keep me a few days but I'm so thankful you helped me." She cried.

"You're more than welcome! I'm glad that I could help you." I said.

"I'm sorry I kept you up here all night long." She said.

"It's ok I've already talked to my mom and they are taking care of my tattoos today. But give me your phone and so I can add my number and you call if you need me ok?" I said.

"Thank you again for being so kind to me because I know you are Sunny's friend and I'm just the other woman." She cried.

"Robin listen... At first, you had no idea the jerk was married, and then when he came back and told you he was single he just lied. Don't blame yourself because Sunny nor I blame you." I said.

"Thank you for not thinking so bad of me." She sniffed.

"That ass hat did the same to me but I didn't sleep with him but almost did so I don't blame you. Sunny even wanted to know if you were ok." I said.

"I had no idea. Thank you for being nice to me. But I will call you or text you. Now go home and get some sleep, Morgan." She smiled.

I squeezed her hand... "You take care ok? I'll talk to you later." I smiled at her and walked out.

By the time I got down to my bike, I was worn out. As I was putting a helmet on a guy walked up and was looking at my bike. "Nice bike."

"Thanks!" I said starting my bike and getting the hell out of there.

Once home I couldn't wait to get upstairs and in bed. I grabbed my phone and texted Trace.

📱Hey, I've been at the hospital all night with a neighbor she went into labor and was bleeding. I just got home so I'm not working today I'm going straight to bed. I'll text you when I get up.

📱Is the neighbor ok Morgan? Are you ok?

📱I'm ok just really tired. I love you Trace and will text you later.

📱I love you too! Sleep well.

I lay the phone on the bed and close my eyes and drift off right to sleep and boy I had a good steamy dream of Trace in front of me naked.

When I woke up I had to grab my trusty vibrator and take care of myself before taking a shower and checking up on Robin and Sunny.

When I walked to the living room the doorbell went off and I looked in the peephole and saw Ethan standing there with a bag.

"Hey come in!" I yawned.

"I thought you could use some food." He said.

"I'm starving what did you bring me Ethan?"

"Cheeseburger and fries." He smiled.

"Oh hell yeah come on in and I'll get us some drinks," I said.

"So Shawn's baby mama went into labor?" He asked.

"Yeah she just lives a few doors down and she knocked on my door and scared me to death. She was bleeding in the hallway so I was at the hospital with her all night."

"Is her baby ok?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah, she didn't give birth. They are keeping her though. I found out last night her name is Robin and she didn't want Shawn around either because all he has done was lie to her as well." I said.

"Man, what a mess this man has caused and I wonder how many more women are out here in this predicament?" He asked.

"That's why I tell you Ethan to wrap it up so you don't have kids floating out here everywhere." I laugh.

"Yeah yeah I hear you! Did you make Trace wrap it up?" He asked.

"Of course I did and I miss him I had to use bob today." I laugh.

"Geez, you just had to put that in my head didn't you? I mean I could fuck you right now and no one would have to know." He smirked.

"If I didn't love Trace I would believe me I need some relief but I'm hoping he comes back for my birthday and we will make up for it then." I smile.

"Fine but you know I'm always ready. Remember when we were young and you let me tattoo your boob? It was the first boob I ever saw and I jerked off a lot thinking about seeing your skin." He laughed.

"Oh my god, you're so gross! It was just a boob Ethan. I guess asking you to give me a tattoo on my inner thigh is out." I laugh.

"The only way to do inner thighs is to be in your panties and I prefer the skimpiest ones you have." He laughs.

"I will pass then because I can't trust you in just my lacy panties." I laugh.

"Fuck you had to say lace. I'll wreck going home now." He laughed.

"Shut up Ethan! I'm sure you have a girl lined up somewhere who will slurp on you." I said rolling my eyes.

"That's not the point. The point is they aren't you Morg." He said.

"Well, that's not my problem Ethan! Thank you for the burger but now I need to call Trace and I'm ready for bed again."

"I know where I'm not needed. Nite Morg." He laughed leaving.