8☠️

I can't take my eyes off of her body as we walk down to my apartment

I can't take my eyes off of her body as we walk down to my apartment. Her jeans fit just right.

Damn how am I supposed to work with her when all I want to do is taste her and fuck the shit out of her and she seems like she's down if I made the move.

"Trace did you hear me?" She said.

"No sorry what was that?" I ask.

"I asked where do you want me to put this box?"

"Oh, you can set it down on the kitchen floor please."

I watched as she took the box over to the kitchen and bent over to set the box down and I had to swallow hard.

I put my own box down and walked over to where she was. "So we brought all the boxes in. How about you help me put a box away and then I'll help you put a box away."

"Sounds like a plan. What room do you want to start in?" She asked.

"Kitchen... I have a lot of glasses and stuff to put away. My mom hooked me up." I laugh.

"That's very nice of her. So she's still in Texas with your sister then?" She asks.

"Yeah, Jessa still lives with mom. She just turned nineteen a few months ago."

"Oh, she's around my age." She said.

"Well, how old are you then Morgan?"

"I just turned twenty last week. What about you Trace?"

"I'm twenty-two. Do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah, one sister Lanie she's twenty-three. She went to California to do fashion designing."

"Are you close?" I asked.

"Not like we used to be. We are total opposites but once she moved we don't talk much and she has a controlling boyfriend." She said trying to place a glass on the top shelf of a cabinet.

I walked up behind her and as I helped her place the glass my body brushed up against hers and I liked the feeling.

I could have sworn she leaned back into me. I stepped back and went back to my box and I hear her giggling.

"What's up?" I ask.

"That was so cliche the girl can't get the glass on the shelf and the big strong man helps her out." She laughed.

I laughed... "You must read a lot of romance novels huh?"

"Eww Trace! No, I would never read that. I like crime novels. I swear I could bury a person and they would never be found." She laughs.

"Ok, I'm kinda scared." I laughed.

We finished up my kitchen so then we went over to her place and started on her kitchen.

"I don't have a lot of things to put away because well no one gave me any dishes." She laughed.

"That makes me feel bad. You can borrow some of mine." I smile.

"Aww Trace you are sweet but I couldn't take your plates."

"Hey, I'm not sweet. I'm a tough mean guy." I smirked.

"Sure you are under all those tattoos and muscles." She said grabbing my bicep.

Damn, I want to sit her on the counter, and kiss her all over and lick between her thighs. I shake my head and when I turn around I smack right into her and grab her to keep her from falling.

"Shit Morgan I'm sorry!" I said looking down at her.

"Umm, it's ok it just scared me." She said holding the cup tight.

It was like we had this moment and then the doorbell went off.

When she opened the door it was her dad and a woman I think is her mom.

"Hey, guys come on in. Trace is helping me put stuff away."

"Hey Trace! It's good to see you again. This is my wife Navy." He said.

"Nice to meet you Trace and thanks for helping our girl out. We brought you some housewarming gifts, Morgan." Navy said.

"What did you bring me, mom?" She asked.

"Dishes and a clock and some bath towels. Umm Trace do you need anything?" Navy asked.

"No, but thank you! We were just talking about this." I laugh.

"Yeah, I told him I didn't have any dishes. We decided to help him unpack a room then work on mine. Wait where is Ethan? He was supposed to bring my other boxes."

"He is on his way he was stopping to get gas he said," Kash said.

"Great more to put away." Morgan laughs.

"Well, we just wanted to stop this off and be on our way. It's going to be weird without you tonight Morgan." Navy said.

"Mom I'm not that far away and don't worry about me. I can take care of myself plus it doesn't hurt that Trace is next door." She said.

"Trace watch out for my little girl. I'm counting on you!" Kash said.

"You got it, Kash!" I said.

"See you both tomorrow at work. Trace I'll let you shadow Morgan and if she wants to give you some of her customers we can do that too if they are ok with it." Kash said.

"Sounds good to me thank you!" I smiled.

After they left Morgan turned to me... "Fuck that! You don't need to shadow me you know how to tattoo. But we will see how people react and if they are down to let you tattoo them then you can have them." She smiled.

"I really appreciate you guys taking me in. I fit right in with you guys." I smile walking over to her.

"Well, my kitchen is done for now. Want to order some take-out?" She asked.

"Yeah, whatever you want is fine. I'm open to anything." I said.

"Chinese sound good?" She asked.

"Yeah honey chicken is my fav with beef lomein." I said.

"No way! That's my favorites too besides coconut chicken." She smiled getting out her phone to order.

I walked over and sit down on her couch and just watched her. I can't help but watch her movements. I wonder what she would feel like on top of me.