50❤️‍🔥

So I finish up Jamie's tattoo and clean up my area and head home so I can get dressed to go out with Junie tonight

I decided to change my top and reapply some makeup and comb out my hair.

I can't wear a skirt and jump on a bike that just won't work.

I text Junie that I'm on my way and she said she just got there and would be at the bar ordering us a drink.

It didn't take me long to get there and when I got off my bike I tossed my hair from side to side to shake it out and headed inside.

I spotted Junie right away. "Hey thanks for ordering for me. I so need this drink." I said.

"I'm glad you came out instead of staying in and crying." She said.

"Well, I don't plan on crying tonight!" I smiled and took a sip of my drink.

"So how are things? Has he been texting you?" She asked.

"Yeah, he doesn't stop. He did say his sister was worse and I gave in and responded but then I called him an asshole."

"Well good for you! I'm sorry you got your heart broken. I bet you have been home crying your heart out." She said.

"Junie you know me... I've done fucked two people in two days. Yeah I miss Trace and he broke my heart but I will move on and be back to my old ways." I smirk.

We talked for about an hour and had a few drinks when someone came up beside me and said hey.

I turned around and it was Croy. "Hey there!" I smiled.

"Nice to see you out and about." He smiled.

"Feels good to have a few drinks with my friend." I smiled.

"Oh, not your boyfriend? Where is he?"

"I don't have a boyfriend anymore." I smiled.

"Well let me sit down beside you and see if I can talk you into going home with me." He smirked.

"It might not take much because you are fine," I said then looked around like did I say that.

Croy chuckled... "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure pick me something," I said looking at Junie and she smiled.

"Do you know him?" She asked.

"Yeah, I tattooed him not too long ago."

"He's hot I would go home with him." She giggled.

Croy's friend showed up and went to sit beside Junie and even though she liked bobby and she would not go home with him no matter how hard he tried but she would take the free drinks.

"Will you take a shot with me?" Croy asked.

"Sure I'll take a shot," I said as he called the bartender down to take our order.

Once the shot was placed in front is us we clicked glasses and swallowed them down.

"Want to go dance?" He asked.

"You know what sure. Let me see if Junie wants to join." I said turning to her to ask but she seemed content at the bar.

Croy grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor where a lot of people already were.

I step in front of him and he grabs ahold of my hips and we dance together and when he rubs himself on me I decide I want to know what's in those jeans.

He wraps his arms around me and his lips find my neck and I don't mind in the slightest. I move my head to the side to give him better access.

Once we were off the dance floor we went back over to where Junie was and sit down for another drink.

"One more drink?" Croy asked.

"Sure sounds good." I smile.

Junie leaned over... "You are so going home with him aren't you?"

"Why not? Better than going home crying in bed."

"If you're sure. His friend is ok but I won't go home with him I like Bobby." She giggled.

We finished our drink and Croy asked if I wanted to go back to his place.

"Sounds fun," I smirked.

He paid for all of our drinks and grabbed me by the hand and we headed out the bar.

"Did you drive?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I did want to ride with me?" He asked.

"No, I rode my bike. But I'll follow you." I said.

"That's so badass." He laughed.

I followed him about ten mins from the bar to a cute condo and parked my bike and got off and took my helmet off and shook my hair.

"Damn that's hot!" Croy laughed.

"Your not the first to say that." I laugh.

"Come on let's go in and have a nightcap." He said unlocking the door.

"Do you live here alone?" I ask.

"I have a roommate... It's my brother though and he's not home tonight he's out of town." He said.

"Very convenient!" I laugh.

He leads me into the kitchen where he pours us a glass of wine and then we walk over to the couch.

"So I'm not going to ask what happened to you and your boyfriend but I'm glad something happened and you came back with me. I've had you on my mind since we met." He said.

"Yeah, I don't want to talk about that. Actually, I don't want to talk at all. Isn't that why you brought me here Croy?" I asked.

"Wow, I like your forwardness, Morgan. You know what you want and you go after it." He smirked.

"I can appreciate a nice looking guy and I even said to my mom that if I wasn't attached I would have fucked you," I said.

He gulped his drink down and laughed... "You told your mom this?"

"Oh I tell my mom most things and she can look at me and tell when I have slept with someone," I said.

"Well, then when I come back in she will just know then won't she?" He smiled.

"Then why aren't you naked yet so I have a story to tell her Croy?"