54❤️‍🔥

I finished my tattoos up for the day and Jamie asked me to meet him at a little steak house not far from here

I went to Dad's bathroom and touched up my makeup and brushed my hair and headed upfront. I grabbed my backpack and phone and headed out to my bike.

I'm glad he didn't want to do anything dressy because that's just not my style at all.

After the experience last night I'm not so sure I want to get naked again. Maybe I need a day off. I guess I will play it by ear.

I find a parking space and pull off my helmet and shake my hair before walking up to the door and Jamie is standing there waiting.

"I knew when I heard a bike that it was you." He smiled.

"Oh yeah, I don't go anywhere without it." I smiled back as we walked inside.

We were seated and our drink order was taken. "So how was your day?" He asked.

"I did a bunch of tattoos so it was great what about you?"

"It was productive. I work on cell phones all day."

"Oh, I don't think I asked that when you were getting your tattoo. How is it doing by the way?"

"It's healing nicely. I would show you but well people are eating." He laughed.

Our steaks came and it all tasted delicious and we even shared a strawberry cheesecake for dessert.

Once the check came and we walked outside Jamie walked me over to my bike. "I had a lovely time with you Morgan."

"Same and I can always eat." I laugh.

"Did you want to go back to my apartment and have a drink and maybe play a board game or cards?" He asked.

"Really? This isn't to get me back there and have your way with me?" I ask skeptically.

"No I mean unless you want to it really hadn't crossed my mind." He shrugged.

"Fine, I'll follow you back to your place," I said. When he walked away to get in his car I reached down in my saddlebag and put my gun in my boot. I'm not sure Jamie seems sweet but something is weird.

We pull up at his house and it's this half-of-house type deal. I get off and walk up to the door with him.

"My friend lives with me but he's not home he's with his girlfriend tonight." He said.

"Oh ok." I look around as we go in and things seem fine.

Jamie leads me to the kitchen where he has cards on the table. "Do you play a lot?" I ask.

"Yeah, when we get bored." He laughs handing me a bottle of water.

I sit down at the table and he's just staring at me and now I wonder if Jeffrey Dahmer had a long-lost cousin or something.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I ask.

"Sure it's right through there." He pointed.

I went into the bathroom and shut and locked the door. I opened the medicine cabinet and saw all sorts of meds but I was looking for an address.

I took a pic of the bottle and sent it to Ethan.

📱Hey, I think I'm in trouble. I'm at Jamie's house and he's acting weird. Please come rescue me.

📱I'll be right there Morg. Stall in the bathroom.

📱I have my gun in my boot. I'm going to go play cards with him for now.

📱Alright, see you in no less than 10 mins.

📱Thanks!

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and joined him back in the kitchen. He had his shirt off and was holding up a pair of handcuffs.

"Why don't we make this interesting?" He smiled.

"No, I don't do cuffs," I said.

"Tonight you are." He said jumping up to grab my arm.

When he did I shoved him and pushed his arm behind his back and locked the handcuff on him and around a piece of the chair.

"Damn I didn't think you were so rough. I figured I'd have to take what I wanted from you." He laughed.

"You aren't getting shit from me. I also have a gun in my boot and I could shoot you right now." I said.

"Wait no I was just role-playing Morgan!" He said nervously.

There was a knock on the door and when I opened it Ethan was standing there and his eyes were big.

"Guess you didn't need my help huh?" He said.

"Well, this one wouldn't wait. Can you watch him while I call officer Cells?"

"Sure I can do that," Ethan said.

I made the call and we waited around for the police while Jamie was begging that it was all a mistake.

We left before hearing what they were going to do with him. Ethan followed me back to my apartment and went upstairs with me to make sure I made it ok.

"Alright, I'm done! I'm not dating anymore I'm going to become a nun!" I said as my phone beeped.

I looked down and it was from Trace.

📱Jessa is awake and talking!

📱Trace that is awesome! I am so happy for you guys. ☺️

"Thanks for coming to my rescue but I'm ready to sleep," I said.

"I didn't do anything! You took care of it yourself. Goodnight Morgan!" He said.

"Night Ethan thanks!" I said closing and locking the door behind him.

I head to the bathroom and take a shower and lay in the bed. I'm so done with all of this. Tonight was enough to open my eyes and realize I can't be going to strange guy's houses just because they were cute.

He pretended to be a gentleman and I do believe he had something in store for me. I'm going to get in touch with Officer Cells tomorrow and see what happened with the guy.

I read over Trace's words again and I smile. I am so happy that Jessa woke up.