67❤️‍🔥

The next morning I couldn't stop looking at my ring

The next morning I couldn't stop looking at my ring. I can't believe Trace proposed to me last night. I didn't even see it coming.

I'm sitting on the side of the bed staring at my ring when Trace walked up. "Can't stop looking at that ring?"

"I love it Trace and I can't wait until mom sees it. I know we are young but I'm so ready to marry you." I smile.

"So when do you want to get married and how do you want to do it? I know it won't be anything big or flashy with you." He said.

"I haven't thought about it yet but no nothing big or flashy," I said.

"I'm sure your mom and Ivy will help you come up with something. I'm ready whenever you are." He said.

"Let's head to work. I think I'm going to ride my bike today. I miss getting to ride." I said.

"Alright, I guess I'll follow you then unless you want to double me." He smirked.

"I would love to double you Trace." I grin.

"Then let's go, fiancée. Wow, that's weird to say." He laughed.

We hopped on the bike and headed to work. When we pulled up dad was outside and laughed when he saw us.

"Well well, I never thought I would see the day you double your boyfriend." Dad laughed.

"Keep laughing dad," I said getting off the bike.

"Thanks, I will," Dad smirked.

"You won't be smirking for long because Trace is no longer my boyfriend," I smirked.

"But you come in together." He said.

"Oh yeah, we did but he's no longer my boyfriend because he's my fiancée dad," I said holding up my finger.

"Oh shit look at that. Congrats you guys! Your mom is going to flip." He laughed.

"I'm going to show her now." I smiled heading into the shop.

"Hello, sweetheart how's it going?" Mom asked.

"Oh, it's going great mom," I said brushing my hair back and she didn't even notice.

"Mom!" I said.

"What Morgan?" She said.

"You missed it so here it is... Look! Trace proposed to me last night." I said showing her my hand.

"Holy fuck! Oh, Morgan!" She said jumping up hugging me and dancing up and down.

"I was so shocked." I smiled.

"It's a beautiful ring Morgan and you know your aunt Ivy will help you in any way." She said.

"Oh, that I know! I wish we could get Lanie back here too." I said.

Ethan walked in and looked at both of us... "What's going on?"

"Morgan is engaged." Mom said.

Ethan looked shocked and then walked over. "Let me see the ring!"

I showed him just as Hoss and Dom walked in and had a look as well.

"Damn Trace you did well and I'm surprised she said yes," Ethan said.

"I have my ways." Trace said.

I got out my phone and decided to send a group text to Sunny, DJ, and Junie.

📱 Surprise!!!! I'm engaged! 💍 😊

Junie: WTF!! Congrats! 🍾
DJ: Congrats Morgan!
Sunny: OMG I cant wait to see the ring! 👏🏻

I smile and lay my phone down and get ready for my next client. A guy walks in and I think he's my client until dad walks over with him.

"Hey, guys this is Jax Carver our new tattoo artist." He said

"Nice to meet you, Jax! I'm his daughter." I laugh.

"Nice to meet you, Morgan! I've heard all about you." Jax said.

"I'm Trace this one's fiancée since last night. Nice to meet you, Jax." He said.

"Nice to meet all of you. I'm excited to join the family." He smiled.

"We will do Jax as we did you, Trace. If we have any walk-ins and everyone is booked send them his way and that way he can get paid for them." Dad said.

"You got it, dad." I smiled.

"So Jax tell us about you. Are you from around here?" How old are you?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm from around here and I'm 26." He said.

"That's cool. Some of us had heard of you but didn't know if you were from around here." Ethan said.

"I recently got my own place with my brother. We were living with my parents but well you know you need your space." He laughed

"Morgan and I got our own place a few months back next to the beach and we love it." Trace said.

"Oh i live near the beach too." Jax said.

I kinda zoned out and finished up the beauty and the beast arm tat on this beefy guy. I was curious to know why that. "So why this tat?"

"The girl I am really into loves beauty and the beast and I thought if I got the tattoo she might like me." He said.

"What if she doesn't like you that way and now your stuck with this tattoo?" I ask.

"Well, I hadn't thought that far. I guess I'll find out." He laughs.

I told him to go up front and pay my mom while I cleaned up my area. I turned around and looked at Trace and he was laughing with Jax.

"Stupid reason to get a tattoo but it may work." I shrugged.

"For his sake hope, he gets her attention." Jax laughed.

He was a nice-looking guy. Not really that muscular and he doesn't have a whole bunch of tattoos but he's kinda Clark Kentish.

I thought for a minute and grinned. He would be perfect for Lanie. I gotta get her back here for the wedding.

For the rest of the day, it was back-to-back tattoos and by the time we got home to eat, took showers, and got in bed it felt late and it wasn't even midnight.

"God we are old farts." Trace laughed.

"That's about how I'm feeling right now. But today was long and so many tattoos." I said.

"I never realized how great your dad's shop does." He said.

"It's because we kill it and are good at what we do Trace." I said leaning over for a kiss.