68❤️‍🔥

I called Lanie a couple of times and no answer and I got worried

I called Lanie a couple of times and no answer and I got worried. I called the number I had for her boyfriend Reggie and he picked up.

📱Hey Reggie! It's Morgan is my sister ok? She's not answering her phone.

📱Hey Morgan! Yeah, she's fine her phone broke. Do you want to talk to her?

📱Yes, please!

📱Hello? Morgan?

📱Hey, Lanie are you ok?

📱Yeah, I am.

📱He's in the room, right?

📱For sure.

📱I wanted to tell you some good news.

📱What is it, Morgan?

📱Trace proposed and I said yes!

📱Oh, I'm happy for you!

📱Thanks now get home soon and help me plan things.

📱I'm trying! Congrats again on the engagement. I love you, Morgan.

📱I love you too Lanie. Bye.

I heard the phone go dead. "Alright I've had enough I'm going to go get her," I said.

I told Trace that I needed to go over to my parent's house and talk to them about Lanie.

"Alright be careful going I am just going to lay around and watch tv." He said.

"Ok, I'll be back soon," I said walking over and kissing him before leaving.

I get on my bike and head to my parent's house. When I pulled up dad was out in the garage tinkering on his bike.

"Hey Morg what's up?"

"Hey, dad! I need to talk to you and mom."

"Alright, I'll be right in." He said.

I walked into the house and found mom in the kitchen making tea.

"Hey, sweetheart what's going on?"

"Mom I need to talk to you and dad."

"Sounds serious." She said.

"I think it is."

"Where is Trace?"

"At home watching tv," I said just as dad walked in.

We sit around the table together. "I rushed over here because I have been trying to get ahold of Lanie to tell her about my engagement but she didn't answer so I called Reggie."

"Is she ok Morgan?" Dad asked.

"Reggie answered and said that Lanie's phone was broken but he let me talk to her. She sounded ok but couldn't talk because he was in the room. Guys, he's taking her phone now we can't talk to her." I said.

"I don't like that one bit. I think it's time we stepped in and went and got her." Dad said.

"That's exactly what I'm thinking too dad."

"Now we have to be safe about this guys or this could get her killed." Mom said.

"I'm ready to go get her," I said.

"We need to think about that and come up with a plan. We don't want to do anything that will get her hurt or killed." Dad said.

"I would like for her to be here for whatever we plan as a wedding," I said.

"We do too." Mom said laying her hand over mine and squeezed.

"Ok well, I'm going to let you handle this because I would be on my way to California today," I said.

"We know you would Morgan but I'm going to give it a day and call Reggie myself," Dad said.

"Alright, I'm heading back home to lay around and do nothing." I laugh.

"Sounds good. We love you, Morgan." Mom said standing up hugging me while dad kisses my cheek.

"Love you guys! Bye." I said heading out to my bike.

Once home I found Trace in the same spot. "That didn't take long." He said.

"No, because I'm going to let mom and dad handle it. If it was up to me I would go get Lanie but dad's afraid he will kill her." I said.

"Yeah that could happen and I know you want to help." He said pulling me down on his lap.

I kissed his lips and smiled at him. "So Ethan called while you were gone and the whole crew including Jax wants to go to the beach. Are you down?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm down. Let me do a group text. Do you think Jessa may want to come?" I ask.

"Yeah add her to the group chat.

📱 We are down. Everyone meet at the beach by 2 pm.

"You should text Jax our address so that he can meet us here Trace."

"I can do that." He said picking up his phone.

I went upstairs to put on my hot pink bikini and my cover-up and pulled up my hair and grabbed my hat.

Trace walked into the room... "I texted him and he said he would be over soon."

"Sounds good. I'm ready to go."

"You sure look sexy." He smiled.

"I'm glad you think so." I smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

I was in the kitchen getting the cooler ready to go when the doorbell went off.

"Hey, Jax come on in!" I smiled.

Trace walked into the kitchen at that moment.

"I appreciate you guys including me." He said.

"No problem! You know Ethan and of course Trace but the rest are cool." I said.

"One is my sister and umm keep your eyes to yourself." Trace laughed.

"Hey! That's not a problem." Jax laughed.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I ask him.

"Nah I just will respect his wishes." Jax laughed.

"I like you already." Trace said.

"You can leave your keys and wallet here with if you want. We will walk down to the beach." I said.

"Oh sounds good. I will take my phone though. I had invited my brother but he hasn't answered.

"That's cool if he wants to come." Trace said.

We locked up and headed down to the beach. Which isn't a far walk and spread out the cover on the sand when Sunny, Summer and DJ showed up.

"Hey, guys! This is Jax and works with us! Jax this is my childhood friend DJ and that's Sunny and my goddaughter Summer." I smile.

"Nice to meet you guys! Cute baby" He smiled.

Ethan showed up and then Jessa and I introduced him to her while holding Summer.

She kept reaching for Jax. "I'm not a babe magnet but a baby magnet maybe." He laughed.

We all chimed in with laughter as I handed Summer to him.