59❤️‍🔥

Later that evening once we got off work I went to see Sunny and Summer and Trace went to help his mom and sister unpack more

As soon as I walk in Sunny smiles at me. "I'm glad you came by!"

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Sore but ok. I get to go home tomorrow." She smiled.

"Is your dad going to pick you up?" I ask.

"Yeah, he said he would." She said.

"If not call me and I'll come to get you in Trace's truck," I said.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." She smiled.

"Once your up to it mom wants me to bring you and Summer over so she can meet and spoil her." I laugh.

"Sounds good to me. Did you want to hold her?" She asked.

"Of course! I'm just nervous." I said.

She told me how to pick her up and I do and held her close to my chest. She's even more beautiful today in her pink sleeper with a baby lamb on it.

"Morgan umm I have something to ask you," Sunny said.

"You want a tattoo? I'd be glad to give you one." I grin.

"No well maybe later but will you be Summer's godmother?" She asked.

"Really? Me? I would love to." I said.

"I'm not sure who would be the godfather but do you think Trace would?" She asked.

"You could ask him about it. But probably. He was going to come with me but wanted to help his sister do more unpacking." I said

"Oh, I understand. I bet they have a lot of stuff to unpack." She smiled.

"Oh yeah and he's having his mom a screened-in porch built. She loved her one in Texas and so it's already been started on." I said as Summer begins to cry.

I carried her over to Sunny. "She probably needs a diaper change." She said.

"Well, mom that's your department." I laugh.

I stayed another hour and told her I better go because I needed to go help Trace.

After I left I called and ordered two pizzas to be delivered since I can't carry them on my bike.

I pull up and go inside and Trace walks over for a kiss. "Hey I ordered pizza it should be here soon.

"Oh good we are starving and Jessa just mentioned pizza." He laughed.

"I have more pics of Summer but umm Sunny asked me to be her godmother." I grinned.

"Really?? That's so cool!" He said.

"And she asked me if you would be her godfather," I said.

"Me really? I'm honored!" He smiled.

"Well be surprised when she asks." I laugh.

The doorbell goes off and I watch Trace go to the door and get the pizzas and bring them to the kitchen.

I walked over and hugged Carly and Jessa and walked with them to the kitchen.

"Carly I have a new picture of my goddaughter." I smiled.

"Oh goodness, I know you are excited! Let me see!" She said.

"I handed her my phone and she smiled. Oh goodness, she's gorgeous!" She smiled.

"My mom and I are going to throw her a late baby shower at her house and I want you and Jessa to come. Sunny doesn't have anyone but her dad and I know she needs things." I said.

"And she asked if I would be the godfather." Trace smiled.

"Oh, that's an honor Trace!" Carly smiled.

We sit around the table and enjoyed pizza today and laugh and talk and Trace talked about the tattoo he did today.

"Oooh, I got pictures of it," I said handing my phone to Jessa.

"Wow Trace this is beautiful." She said.

"Let me see," Carly said.

"I'm not big on tattoos but I love that. Great work son."

"Thanks, guys I appreciate it. It was fun to do." He smiled.

After we eat I cleaned up the kitchen while Trace helped his mom to the chair and Jessa went back upstairs to unpack.

He walked back into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my face. "I love you."

"I love you too Trace." I turned and smiled at him.

"I'm going to carry a few more boxes upstairs for Jessa and then we can go if you want."

"Ok sounds good whatever you want to do," I said.

While he carried the boxes upstairs I went to the living room and sit with Carly and talked a little bit.

"I really appreciate you making the move so that Trace and I could be together." I smile.

"Oh, honey he was miserable after you left and I told him daily that he was a fool for what he had done. This was only right." She smiled.

Trace came back downstairs and asked what we were talking about. "About you being a fool." Carly laughed.

We said goodbye and headed home. Trace followed me to the apartment. Once inside my apartment, I turned and looked at him. "What's the point in having two apartments?"

"Good point. I mean it's a waste of money because we are always in yours." He laughed.

"Maybe it would be nice to have a bigger apartment unless you want to look for a condo or something?" I asked.

"It's something to think about but if we stay here in the apartment we need a two bedroom for some of my junk." He laughed.

"Would be a fresh start for both of us." I smiled walking to the bedroom.

"It would be and we would never have to spend a night apart again." He said taking his clothes off besides his boxers.

I stripped down to my panties and threw on Traces shirt. I'm not being mean by holding sex back I just don't feel like I want to be back at that point now.

It's something I'm doing for myself. I'm trying to change how I have been and my ways and I hope Trace understands.

Once in the bed, we snuggled up and he kissed the top of my head. "Goodnight beautiful I love you."

"Nite Trace. I love you too!"